Honored Contributor

EMPHASIS ON TUSHY SHAPES & LOTS OF TOUCHING

Have you noticed too many models are asked to turn around, lift shirts to show their butts? The vendors, run their hands over to illustrate lift, firmness, etc. 

This seems to be spreading (excuse the pun) to Renee, to Gravel (sp?) to anyone selling tight jeans, leggings or capris. 

That's why these women wear tunics. Give them a break. Hands off!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: EMPHASIS ON TUSHY SHAPES & LOTS OF TOUCHING

Yes, I have noticed it for quite a while now, and it is disgusting.  This morning on Q2, Rachel was doing the same thing on the models' bathing suit tops.  Enough already!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No different than selling eternal youth in a bottle..

Smoke and mirrors or shall we say..

You look marvelous! Remember sxx sells.

Look at ads selling burgers. Personally no longer watch long presentations or Qvc live. Do shop online see anything not pleasing simply click off. Easy peasy...Lemon 🍋🍋🍋squeezeee. Granddaughter's favorite saying.😀

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the simple "turn around and show."  If the garment makes your rear look good, then great.  I don't wear tunics with everything and some pants actually are not cut well for the rear.  I look my best with tops that stop mid-rear; it cuts the rear in half and makes it look smaller, rather than a long top that covers it all.  But I like tunics sometimes.

I do mind the ridiculous emphasis on the rear, and all the switching around and acting like we're all at a bachelorette party!  That's one reason I'm not watching today's TSV vendor at all. 

Separately, and not to be picky, but I also detest the word "hiney."  I know no adult women that use that word except two hosts on QVC. It sounds so childish for women to use.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I don't like honey either.My friend calls it the back yard.I always tell her that mine is the rear view.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I don't mind the simple "turn around and show."  If the garment makes your rear look good, then great.  I don't wear tunics with everything and some pants actually are not cut well for the rear.  I look my best with tops that stop mid-rear; it cuts the rear in half and makes it look smaller, rather than a long top that covers it all.  But I like tunics sometimes.

I do mind the ridiculous emphasis on the rear, and all the switching around and acting like we're all at a bachelorette party!  That's one reason I'm not watching today's TSV vendor at all. 

Separately, and not to be picky, but I also detest the word "hiney."  I know no adult women that use that word except two hosts on QVC. It sounds so childish for women to use.

Hiney gave me a chuckle...especially when Honey was printed out automatically. Lol

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper I don't like honey either.My friend calls it the back yard.I always tell her that mine is the rear view.

LOL LOL Good one @dex !

Honored Contributor

I'm flat as***ed , so, they would have nothing to touch.   LOL

In today's world just be glad it's not men hosts.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Hiney gave me a chuckle...especially when Honey was printed out automatically. Lol

Being short, tunics are a "no" most of the time. If the back of my pants are too tight or not flattering, I don't purchase them. Since no shirt or sweater will be completely covering the view, I check my full length mirror. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never bought anything from WWC and never will just because I can't stand Renee's selling style and tactics.  I simply do not watch her anymore.