Respected Contributor

Re: EMERALD PALMS LASER DENIM

I don't like the fit of these jeans.  Too much like leggings - skin tight on the legs.  Looks like they are loaded w/stretch but I thought skinny jeans were OUT!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The fishy smell could have been the plastic bag?

I recall, years and years ago, looking for a clothes washer, some of the comments re: the plastic tubs in the washers were a fishy smell.  Not so with stainless steel or enamel washer tubs.  (or whatever they're called)

Also, one time I had to return a case of bottled water because either the water itself or the plastic water bottle smelled 'fishy'.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

Good thought but it was definitely the jacket. No worries though. Took it out hung it up and by the next day it was completely gone (ewww that smell)

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo I ordered black - it's is really pretty, but I hesitated between that and white.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Those could be so cute styled right!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

@Andreatoo I ordered black - it's is really pretty, but I hesitated between that and white.  Enjoy.

@new nickname 4 

Funny! Those were the 2 I was going back and forth with also.

It finally occurred to me what the fishy smell reminded me of: Perricone's DMAE pads!

I don't know what it is but there must be a correlation between the 2 (dye/polyeurethane and DMAE)

Honored Contributor

One would have to be in great shape to wear these.  It shows every tiny bulge.   

Mid-Rise Laser-Printed Skinny Jeans