Honored Contributor

I'm not understanding paying extra ($52.50 + tax + shipping) for a shirt that you can pour colored water or food on to have it roll off. I wear white shirts or tees all the time (maybe not to eat Italian food 😜). If something gets on it, a little spray 'n wash and into the hamper. Wouldn't you wash your shirt after wearing it all day anyway?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Maybe good for someone who often leaves home before sunrise and doesn't get back for another 12 or 14 hours????

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm not understanding paying extra ($52.50 + tax + shipping) for a shirt that you can pour colored water or food on to have it roll off. I wear white shirts or tees all the time (maybe not to eat Italian food 😜). If something gets on it, a little spray 'n wash and into the hamper. Wouldn't you wash your shirt after wearing it all day anyway?

You've clearly never spilled coffee on your shirt when you have to stand in front of a room full of people and talk all day. Smiley Happy

I have. A shirt that would allow it to roll off and not absorb it would be awesome and mean I wouldn't have to have a backup outfit in my desk drawer.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops  @Alison Wonderland  DH has always kept a white shirt & tie in office closet just in case. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Unless you are at home when you spill something on it then it would be well worth it!  When I worked I always had extra tops for just such an occurance.  Even if you can blot the stain out, you will be walking around with a wet shirt which is not a great  look especially when dealing with the public!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@millieshops  @Alison Wonderland  DH has always kept a white shirt & tie in office closet just in case. 

And he wouldn't need to with a shirt like that. I think that's great.

Honored Contributor

@Shanuslol  I felt lucky to have enough room to store my winter coat in the many different classrooms I had over the years.

Respected Contributor

I'm not interested in things like that with a the chemical finishes in them to make them anti stain, anti wrinkle, etc.

Respected Contributor
I think the line is a bit overpriced for the boring design quality. But Elizabeth + Clarke definitely caters to a specific niche as stated by the other posters. I don’t care for the design or feeling of the fabrics.
Honored Contributor

Well, @Shanus , if you ever need one, you'll know where to find it.  I guess this would be highly desirable to a slob.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment