Honored Contributor

ECBG: Tell me about the fit...

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  

Donna Morgan versus Antonio Melani versus Kasper versus Alex Marie, etc.

Do you remember that from your Dillard days?  Especially about sizing and quality of fabric.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ECBG: Tell me about the fit...

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG  

Do you remember that from your Dillard days?  Especially about sizing and quality of fabric.

@ECBG

Are you spending your day at the coast, at the lake, or just eating BBQ and enjoying the family?

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken. Those are both good brands by Dillards. The fit is about the same, the difference comes in the design features.

AMelani is the fashion forward business line. Alex Marie is the more feminine line.

I still buy a lot from Dillards and I look at everything.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG  

@ECBG

Are you spending your day at the coast, at the lake, or just eating BBQ and enjoying the family?

@Nonametoday No my Dear.  I'm "running the store" as the mgr just said

to a customer!  LolSmiley Happy

Ps If it's Dillards I'd be shocked if it wasn't the highest quality .

Honored Contributor

THank you so much.  I buy a lot of Antonio Melani and have one piece of Alex Marie but hard to judge from that one piece. I am seeing sales and want to shop.  Ha ha.

I am sorry you are not at the Coast.  Neither am I but my heart is there and I can smell the water and the light breeze overhead gives me the energy to get up from here and go heat up my leftover lunch.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

THank you so much.  I buy a lot of Antonio Melani and have one piece of Alex Marie but hard to judge from that one piece. I am seeing sales and want to shop.  Ha ha.

I am sorry you are not at the Coast.  Neither am I but my heart is there and I can smell the water and the light breeze overhead gives me the energy to get up from here and go heat up my leftover lunch.  LOL.

@Nonametoday This is where I am my Dear!Smiley Happy

Image result for spring on the blue ridge parkway

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday.  Back in the olden days, before I retired, I had a half dozen or so Kasper suits.  They were superbly made and fit beautifully.  I wore them constantly and they still looked like new when I retired.  My favorite was a "power" suit in red.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment