Valued Contributor

Hundreds of items  on ebay.  Some new , some are worn.

Honored Contributor

What is DB? Dooney and Burke? If so not interested.

Honored Contributor

you can usually find lots of your favorite brands on ebay......new , used, seconds......LOGO, linea, handbags, quacker......there are some specific sellers that have THOUSANDS of shopping channel items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Wow, maybe they buy them by the pallet from QVC. It makes me wonder if that is where our returns go.

Esteemed Contributor

@dperry wrote:

Wow, maybe they buy them by the pallet from QVC. It makes me wonder if that is where our returns go.

@Squirrel Lover

Not returns, because many are listed as "new with tags". They're in perfect condition. That's the only kind of item I like to buy from EBay.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

The Q is selling palettes of merchandise to someone... the link was posted in a thread at one point..

What bothers me is why they dont just pass the savings along to yourcustomers?? Instead they're selling, at what appears to be a loss, to some vendor who's simply reselling it...

Honored Contributor

Ive bought some Linea and a really good looking Denim &  Co.  denim blazer for great prices,  and everything was still in original packaging. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What is DB? Dooney and Burke? If so not interested.

@SeaMaiden  My guess would be Dennis Basso. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The Q is selling palettes of merchandise to someone... the link was posted in a thread at one point..

What bothers me is why they dont just pass the savings along to yourcustomers?? Instead they're selling, at what appears to be a loss, to some vendor who's simply reselling it...

http://www.qvcliquidation.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein