Esteemed Contributor

I love Dylan and her clothes; pretty sure she'll soon be replacing Al permanently.  What we've heard of his blood clotting issues appears to be very serious.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dylan's clothes too, but she's very slim and this jacket makes her look much heavier.  I wouldn't want a jacket that adds 20 or more pounds.Smiley Surprised

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor
As @Kachina624 said…Dylan has the best clothes, dresses , shoes , even haircut ! …Every day she is well put together.
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I love Dylan and her clothes; pretty sure she'll soon be replacing Al permanently.  What we've heard of his blood clotting issues appears to be very serious.

@patbz    Good, because I like her much better

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Al will be missed by many when he retires I am sure. His warmth and sense of humor along with his professionalism is his strength. I also like Dylan but I hope that Al recovers and returns to Today.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

I love Dylan's clothes too, but she's very slim and this jacket makes her look much heavier.  I wouldn't want a jacket that adds 20 or more pounds.Smiley Surprised

I don't think such jackets "add pounds"—she just looks like a slim woman wearing a puffer jacket in the winter. I certainly wouldn't think that was her actual figure.🤷🏻‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Hope you don't mind me asking, but tell me how in the heck were you able to search down this jacket with so little information ? It amazed me.Greyt job.

TIA

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Hope you don't mind me asking, but tell me how in the heck were you able to search down this jacket with so little information ? It amazed me.Greyt job.

TIA

@Flatbush 

I use Google Lens. That's an image recognition technology tool. It's free. I just right-click on a pic and that will open a window where I can use the Google Lens to find that image and close-matching images plus where to buy them. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you so much for the info. I will have to track down Google Lens. I wonder if it will be compatible with my I Mac desk top.? I hope so.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I agree that Dylan is always well dressed.  I love her style.  Dylan used to be a meteorologist here in Boston.  I really like her, and happy for her to have such a great career and family life.

You know, I went to a women's career conference a few years ago and another local meteorologist was the guest speaker, Danielle Noyes (Niles). She said one of the top questions she gets is where she buys all of her clothes.  She said most newscasters buy very little of their on-air clothing and instead have rental agreements with local department stores because it would cost a fortune to buy so many outfits.  I don't know if that holds true for Dylan, but maybe!