Regular Contributor

Re: Dusty pink, rose gold/pink, soft pink....Pink everywhere!

@SharkE Isaac's pinks are great.  I just got one of his long sleeve pima cotton tee's in his new pink color. I love it. 

Super Contributor

I have always liked nearly all shades of pink.  The dusty ones are my least favorite and I stop just shy of Pepto Bismol.

However I want my gold yellow and my pearls white or black.

Respected Contributor

Rose gold was all the rage at Disney a little while ago.  They were selling everything in rose gold....minnie ears, back packs, clothing (couldn't keep the spirit jerseys in stock), even desserts.  It's still popular but now it's all about aqua.

Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have to say that a mauve or dusty rose that I see on QVC are horrible.  Those colors do nothing for the complexion.  I like pastel pink and other shades of pink but not the muted colors that make your complexion look like dirty water.

The dusty hews, particularly dusty rose are some of my most flattering colors  ... no "dirty water" look here..  Pastel pink would wash me out so we should  all choose what looks best with our particular coloring.

I think it's odd people assume colors that don't work for them don't work for anyone else. I look ghastly in pastel pink (or any pastels). Dusty rose, rose gold, blush, and mauve look great with my warm skin tone.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I like most shades of pink (not bubble gum, or juvenile shades), but I prefer jewel tones so I tend to lean toward fuchsia shades.  I like rose gold too, and it looks good on me with my complexion and hair.  If pink is too light I tend to look washed out.

Honored Contributor

Not really a pink girl. I don’t wear any shades of pink unless they’re mixed into a print with other colors. 

Respected Contributor

I really like dusty rose, mauve, blush, rose gold, and soft pinks. They are pretty with my brown skin. I also have two pairs of blush sneakers. Right now I'm wearing a dusty rose Denim & Co sweater. I like the more bold pinks for late spring & summer. 

Trusted Contributor

I love rose gold and I Love 💕rose gold jewelry!