Trusted Contributor

Re: Duchess of Cambridge

[ Edited ]

I do not like this dress on her.  It really looks silly. I think it would look better on a younger woman.   Maybe if they eliminated that fluff at top it could have been saved.

Kate.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess of Cambridge

[ Edited ]

I loved all of her fashion choices on the Caribbean tour. 

But this is my favorite photo from their trip, from the barrier reef in Belize.

William and Catherine have lots of interests, including the environment and exploring nature.

Honored Contributor

LOVE the emerald green dress!  Stunning!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

LOVE the emerald green dress!  Stunning!Smiley Happy

I love the green dress, too! Ruffle and all. I read that each color choice was to honor the flag color of the country they were visiting and each piece of jewelry had special meaning as well. She's stunning and appears to have her heart in it. Bravo! 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

She gets it right every time.  Nice to see the summer wear for a breath of fresh air after the winter months.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

She's a stunning woman...very elegant & classy! 

I love the white lace dress with the short sleeves.  I had seen her in that dress yesterday in other photos.  It looks amazing on her!

Honored Contributor

Here is my theory on color and garments:  Do what makes you happy.  I do not believe for one hot second that you must shy away from any color choice.  For one thing no "green" is green, no "blue" is blue, no pink is "pink."  It's a mix.  Wear what you want, and you still have wrinkles and so on.

Clothes?  Within accepted dress standards, which I define as mostly anything a Kardashian wouldn't wear, if you are happy you are beautiful!  If friends are worried that those straight legged pants aren't your best look and express this, you probably need new friends more than new pants.

Respected Contributor

She is a stunningly beautiful woman, and these clothes look fabulous.  LOVE the white lace dress/ensemble.  Wow.  The emerald is so flattering on her the way it frames her shoulders and face.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Trinity11 

I don't know.  Kate just wasn't as "fresh" or her usual "sparkley" self on my first glance.

I do believe in color analysis because I have seen so very much results.

Colors should enhance a woman't beauty.  If I see mainly her clothes and they over power her features and are to strong for her, something is wrong.

Same could be said for those who overpower their features with makeup. 

Some people are unrecognizable without *everyday* makeup. 

I think Kate looks good in the pics posted.  Are they doctored?  I have no idea.  I see smile lines and nothing more.