Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess of Cambridge Greets Troops at Beating Retreat Military Pageant

Yes What Kate Wore says it's the Irish Guards shamrock brooch by Cartier. Earrings are by Cassandra Goad. 18kt gold, 7 pearls each set with a diamond.

Mulberry clutch, Gianvito Rossi pumps in praline color.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Love  seeing pics of Kate & Will. She always looks great. I must say the photos are so close up if you don't floss regularly, it would show. Too close-up for a pic of me. Not that I don't floss, just every flaw is visible. Kate has noneSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The words that I would use to describe Kate are elegrant, classy, and fun.  She always looks wonderful but also looks like she is enjoying herself.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

That coat fits her like a glove.

And I want those shoes!

Valued Contributor

As always she looks lovely, such a pretty girl with a beautiful smile and incidentally she has great legs.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Kate's clutch looks like the Denim and Co rose brown color😊

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

They might as well seal up the Tower of London when the queen goes.  Not one of these girls where that much jewerly.

Respected Contributor

Always a vision of elegance and class. Such poise and confidence. Her smile could melt an iceberg. 

Esteemed Contributor

Quite the busy busy schedule she has. Always making an appearance here there and everywhere. Being the Duchess of Cambridge comes with a ton of dutiful jobs. Yet she always looks like she's happy to be where ever she has to be. Either she really & truly enjoys her duties or she's one fine actress. Prince William got a winner when he married her.

Trusted Contributor

The Duchess looks beautiful, as usual!  Love the coat.  Fits her perfectly.  I think she is dressed appropriately for the event.  

You know, when my 11 yr. old granddaughter asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year, I told her I would have to think about it.  I tried to think of something inexpensive that she might have fun picking out with her mom (my DD).  Then one morning while putting on my winter coat I thought it would be nice to have a pretty pin on my lapel, so that's what I asked for.

They picked out a classic, round pin with little pearls on it, very simple and pretty.  My granddaughter was so proud to give it to me!  Of course I gushed over her selection and told her it was just perfect!  I really do like it, too!

But I'll tell you, everywhere I went wearing that pin, someone always said "What a nice pin!  Where did you get it?".  😀  Every time I wear a pin on my coat, every time, I get lovely compliments.  It's so fascinating to me that total strangers do that about a pin.  Most of them have been women, but a few men, too.  

Didn't mean to highjack the OP, but Kate's pretty pin made me think of mine!  🙂