Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan's J Crew Skirt

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Outfit is nice. Hair and make up pretty. I know it isn’t the place to bring out the aquarium marine cocktail ring but I would love to see a little jewelry.

@Nancy Drew   I think you've been autocorrected.  LOL

(I'm guessing you're talking about Diana's aquamarine ring?)

Honored Contributor

Her jewelery has been very understated this trip.  I've seen her in a lot of casual outfits.  I don't think she's even wearing her enagement ring. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Outfit is nice. Hair and make up pretty. I know it isn’t the place to bring out the aquarium marine cocktail ring but I would love to see a little jewelry.

@Nancy Drew   I think you've been autocorrected.  LOL

(I'm guessing you're talking about Diana's aquamarine ring?)

@faeriemoon @Yes Diana’s ring which Meghan received from Harry and wore to her wedding night party.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew   I figured.  You should see some of the texts I send that autocorrect has "fixed"!  Pretty hilarious sometimes!

Honored Contributor

This skirt kinda reminds me of the one she wore where some people thought it was see through.  I think it was green.

Anywho, I kind of like the skirt but I think the wide white waistband doesn't really flatter her figure.  But the top is a good choice.

Honored Contributor

Attractive skirt.  I actually like it more with the horizontal stripe top but the plain navy also looks good.  Looks like Meghan dropped some of her baby weight.  I am sure she will get pregnant within the next 2 years -- sooner rather than later.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Her clothes are not the most important part of her trip to Africa with Harry and Archie.

But she wore this skirt to a private meeting with women leaders in South Africa. To discuss violence against women there.

$128, of course almost sold out. I love it the way she wore it, with a solid top. Not with this striped top. Eye catching skirt, it's a sweater skirt. Viscose poly

sophia-williams-de-bruyn-1569698056.jpg

group-1569697776.jpg

In one picture it looks black and in the other it looks blue.  The outfit on the lady pictured with her, also appears black in one picture and blue in the other. Very strange.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this skirt and she looks fabulous in it.  As others have mentioned, it does look better with a solid top though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown