Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan's First Solo Event

@cherry wrote:

You can tell who is fair ,and who isn't.Who just wants to insult ,and belitte ,just by the way they post ,about others

I feel Megan needs help in finding her best look..I don't use words like trashy, or other insulting remarks, that are personal and cruel, and I am not talking about the fit of her clothing. I am talking about people who offer nothing concrete, just post to say nasty things..It says more about them ,than it does about her

@cherry.  And some of the insulting ones profess to be Godly. Takes all kinds.

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority.

Meghan looks lovely and I love the shoes and clutch. But I'm not a fan of this dress. Plus, I think the belt throws the whole look off.

I read that the 'V' part of the dress was velvet. If the entire dress had been velvet I think it would've looked gorgeous, especially with the sheer sleeves.

Honored Contributor

She needs a less revealing bra.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:

@TY wrote:

Meghan needs a proper fitting bra so there's no headlights showing through her pretty dress. How hard can that possibly be?

Women have nipples. It's just a fact. You have to be looking really, really close to see that. I have some very structured bras, with plenty of coverage and sometimes, if you look close, you can see mine. Big deal. Should men be required to pad up their underpants so we can't see any outline of their junk? Sheesh.

You just have to have 2 eyes.  The first 2 pictures posted clearly show what some are talking about. 

Women have a lot of things but that doesn't mean they are shown.  I never, ever have that issue because I wear proper bras.  All it takes is some padding or lining.     

As far as this dress goes, I think it's pretty and I like the shoes.  I'm not crazy about that particular belt with this dress.  I like the simple earrings.  IMO the velvet v portion of the dress almost acts as an accessory.  I think to put a necklace on with that, plus the wide belt would be too much.  

Respected Contributor

Very pretty as usual. She has style. But those shoes, how in the world can she walk in them. I would be afraid to take just one step, I would be down on the pavement. 

Trusted Contributor

I love those shoes....wish I could walk in HEELS over 2 inches.

Also the comments about the "bra", I often where ****** coverage the silcone item when I wear liquid knit tops because even in my lined bras "I" can have "exposure.

I'm surprised that Meghan does not wear them at all times considering that pictures will always be taken of her and the "images" may not show up in person but do "show" up on the final pictures. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

looking  the way she does  in this dress is unncessary.

Respected Contributor

LOVE the shoes.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@TY wrote:

Meghan needs a proper fitting bra so there's no headlights showing through her pretty dress. How hard can that possibly be?

Women have nipples. It's just a fact. You have to be looking really, really close to see that. I have some very structured bras, with plenty of coverage and sometimes, if you look close, you can see mine. Big deal. Should men be required to pad up their underpants so we can't see any outline of their junk? Sheesh.

You just have to have 2 eyes.  The first 2 pictures posted clearly show what some are talking about. 

Women have a lot of things but that doesn't mean they are shown.  I never, ever have that issue because I wear proper bras.  All it takes is some padding or lining.     

As far as this dress goes, I think it's pretty and I like the shoes.  I'm not crazy about that particular belt with this dress.  I like the simple earrings.  IMO the velvet v portion of the dress almost acts as an accessory.  I think to put a necklace on with that, plus the wide belt would be too much.  

You have to look pretty hard to see it with your two eyes. But I understand. I wasn't too crazy about this look myself, except the skirt which is the bomb!

melania.jpg