Super Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan's First Solo Event

were you in the room, how do you know she is wearing a bra?

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

@bathina

Meghan is now a duchess and is representing the Queen when she does royal engagements. So proper dress including proper undergarments are to be expected. It's the nature of being a royal when you are in the public and being photographed from all sides by paparazzi. As an actress, she would certainly know better what underwear to put on.

And frankly, if it were a man in a royal position at an official function, I would expect them to dress properly - and no I do not want to see their junk outline either.

So royals are not supposed to have nipples? Interesting. She is wearing a bra, which you can clearly see the indentation under her breast and underarm area in photo #3 on page one. And btw, maybe we should ask Will and Haz to cover up too.

Prince-William-and-Prince-Harry-walking-to-Church-to-attend-Pippa-Wedding-0005.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Adorable 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the Brits (including the Queen) are nearly as uptight as many believe. A simple Google search will show you all Prince Philip has to offer as he shows off the family jewels while sitting in a kilt.😋 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @Greeneyedlady21 for the pics. 

I think Meghan looks stunning! Very fresh, stylish and most of all....HAPPY. Married life to a Royal obviously is agreeing with her. 

I especially love the shoes, clutch, earrings and her hair. While I'm not wild about the dress; she certainly wears it well. 

Trusted Contributor

@bathina: I'm guessing she just was not wearing a padded bra.

Was watching HSN last week or the week before while Marlo was presenting in the morning. Maybe the DG TS? Anyway I was so surprised when I noticed her nipples showing thru her top. I’m sure she had on a bra but as I said, not a padded or t shirt bra. I wondered if she noticed that on the monitor.

I made that mistake one time some years ago and only padded bras for me ever since

Respected Contributor

@princesess wrote:

no, she is not wearing a bra, that is disgusting!

And you know this how? I guess that you are imtimately associated with the Duchess's dressers. Pray tell let us in. on more secrets.

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks like she is going to a funeral. Why no color or accessories?
Super Contributor

some people may like a trashy look, i dont.

Honored Contributor

You can tell who is fair ,and who isn't.Who just wants to insult ,and belitte ,just by the way they post ,about others

I feel Megan needs help in finding her best look..I don't use words like trashy, or other insulting remarks, that are personal and cruel, and I am not talking about the fit of her clothing. I am talking about people who offer nothing concrete, just post to say nasty things..It says more about them ,than it does about her