Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan's First Solo Event

She’s beautiful.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks chic and stylish, but the neckline is not her most flattering style.

The poor thing.  She has a natural spontaneity because she was not born a royal, and it must be difficult to eradicate it totally from one's system.  I'm sure I would have shut my car door myself, too.

Oh my, but the price we pay for what we want.  We all do this, of course, to some degree in our life. 

She's smart and she will master all this.  I hope she isn't exhausted by the protocols, etc., for behavior.  I would be.

Respected Contributor

The epitome of sophistication, yet fresh and young. Love this look on her. And bonus- I think she's kicked the "pantyhose rule" to the curb!

Honored Contributor

Meghan looks lovely.  Love the dress and shoes.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I think Meghan looks beautiful--almost softer and healthier than she has looked recently.

I am glad she has adopted her own style and isn't mirroring Kate. I can only count a handful of times that she might have had a fashion faux pas. Most often I love her outfits. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting the pics 😊

The Dutchess of Sussex looks positively radiant. Love the dress, the accessories, the hair, the whole package. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:

The epitome of sophistication, yet fresh and young. Love this look on her. And bonus- I think she's kicked the "pantyhose rule" to the curb!

Agreed! Also happy to see her to break the royal  “Black is only for funerals” mold. 

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I like her, but I don't think her fashion choices are really  flattering on her. I think she  should find another stylist. I think its nice to be loyal to your friends ,but ,in this case ,I don't think what her friend picks out for her ,works very well in her new role

@cherry

I agree.  In addition she needs better lining in her bra.

I think she is pretty.  She looks like a young Demi Moore.

Honored Contributor

She sure likes black.

Honored Contributor

Her style totally bores me.  She doesn't use accessories which are what makes an emsemble interesting to me.  Plain dark clothes are so zzzzzzzzzzzz.  I see nothing to warrant a mention everytime she appears in public.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment