Esteemed Contributor

WOW! I remember wearing coats like that . . . and matching dresses in the late '60's. They were so feminine, pretty and fabulous fabrics. Some of the best fashions ever during that era.

Then, I went home and put on big bell bottoms! Loved those, too. Those years were so much fun.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady : It does seem beautifully old fashion, doesn’t it? At least old fashioned from the 60s. Sheesh, that was 50 years ago. 

I remember my going away outfit after getting married was made by a seamstress... sheath dress with matching coat.

I wonder if her mom was able to fly in for the festivities.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@BirkiLady : It does seem beautifully old fashion, doesn’t it? At least old fashioned from the 60s. Sheesh, that was 50 years ago. 

I remember my going away outfit after getting married was made by a seamstress... sheath dress with matching coat.

I wonder if her mom was able to fly in for the festivities.

@Greeneyedlady21  @BirkiLady   Mother was spotted in LA walking her dog.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  Maybe they gave it to her as a baby shower gift.😆

HAHAHAHA!

Super Contributor

That coat is everything!  I want her to wear it again, with the dress, in the worst way. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love coats anyway. She looks cute.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Love the black vintage coat.  Meghan is very pretty and she is going to make an awesome mother.  Can't wait to see the baby.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

She looks lovely but yesterday was cold in the city.  She looks like she's dressed for a spring day.

I know that the above photo was taken in NYC, but I just wanted to comment that I’ve looked up London’s weather more than once after seeing some of the Royal’s photos. Great for us, who like to see their clothing I guess. 

Honored Contributor

She went out to dinner last night with her friend Markus Anderson and Serena Williams. Coat is by Victoria Beckham. Stella McCartney tote bag, Tamara Mellon boots

hbz-meghan-markle-polo-bar-spl5065642-005-1550626983.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

i love the vintage jacket - i think the pregnancy is rounding out her face now. she looks very healthy - although moving about in NYC without an overcoat in those temps, brrrrrrr!