Trusted Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan At Smart Works

I love the whole concept, but, I find the whole look to be a little old for her and more evening/dressy/ladies that lunch than workplace for the occasion. If she had worn pants and a sweater instead, I'd like it better.  I'd choose either the dress or the coat for this visit, but, not both together. Also love the earrings/climbers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her shoes!  She always looks pretty and enjoys helping others, especially the less fortunate.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks fabulous! I’m envious of her ankles. Mine were swollen and unsightly during the last part of pregnancy. 

Honored Contributor

duchess-sussex-15-2000.jpggettyimages-1079992206.jpgduchess-sussex-14-2000.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

There is a cute story on Page Six of today's NY Post about Meghan styling a woman at this place, using donations, for a job interview.  And the woman rejected a purse Meghan suggested to her saying she didn't like it.  And Meghan had donated the purse!  So the woman could have had a purse that Meghan had owned but the woman didn't like it (heck, then put it on Ebay and you'd make enough to buy tons of outfits).  She clearly didn't know Meghan had donated it.   

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21: I knew you’d be posting pictures so was just waiting patiently...haha. Than you for being so great about doing this.

She's lovely as usual and looking so comfortable. 

We haven’t seen her for a while and surprisingly her belly doesn’t seem to have grown as much or quickly as it had appeared previously. For a bit there I thought she might be having twins but no more. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cute and timeless. My kind of outfit.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Meghan reached out to Smart Works through a palace aide in January of last year. She's been making private visits there ever since.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I love when she wears her hair pulled back.

Related image

Such cute earrings!

Image result for meghan at smart works

Image result for meghan in kimai earrings

For Meghan’s first engagement of 2019, she débuted a new pair of earrings from Kimai.

Victoria Beckham Vanity Leather Box Tote

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

She looks fabulous! I’m envious of her ankles. Mine were swollen and unsightly during the last part of pregnancy. 

Imagine the fact her ankles are not swollen is directly related with her healthy lifestyle choices. Her influence surely has been positive on Harry's life.