Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Duchess Kate in Teal Jenny Packham

She is known for recycling pieces from her wardrobe past and tonight the Duchess of Cambridge stunned in a teal blue ball gown she had first worn six years ago.

Kate looked stunning as she joined Prince William at the Tusk Conservation Awards at Banqueting House, London on Thursday night.

The mother-of-three recycled a sea green floor length lace gown by British designer Jenny Packham for the event this evening which she had initially worn back in 2012 to a gala event at the Royal Albert Hall to mark the countdown to the LondonOlympic Games.

Kate, 36, looked stunning as she joined Prince William at the Tusk Conservation Awards at Banqueting House, London on Thursday night

The mother-of-three took a departure from her original look, swapping her formal chignon hairstyle for loose waves for this evening's event

Kate even opted for the same accessories when it came to her ensemble carrying the same clutch bag she was seen with back in 2012

The tiny gems in the delicate lace across her back and shoulders shimmered as she made her way in to the banqueting hall

Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Teal Jenny Packham

Was just coming here to post about this. Here's a picture of when she wore the dress in 2012, you can see the exquisite detail. The color looks different depending upon the lighting and the photo. I love that she re wears and recycles, it's such a normal down to earth thing to do.

1D0951FC00000578-6369045-image-a-6_1541706494710.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are the pictures when Kate first wore the gown back in 2012. It's always been one of my favorite gowns. I'm so glad to see her wear it again. The color is gorgeous on her; I love the lace sleeves and the beautiful detail on the back.

Related image

Image result for kate teal blue jenny packham gown

Trusted Contributor

@lmt & @Greeneyedlady21: You guys are the best at posting these pics. She’s such a beauty. Thank you for these. 

Respected Contributor

Both are beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

That is a beautiful dress, she wears colors well!

Honored Contributor

Stunning Duchess Kate. I love the dress and the color.

Respected Contributor

Custom Jenny Packham 'Aspen' Teal Gown fom the designer's Classic Collection.

Kate opted for the same £450 ‘Vamp’ sandals from Jimmy Choo that she wore the first time she stepped out in this dress 

The Duchess showcased her dramatic eye makeup as she turned to speak to William on their way to meet the award nominees

Queen's diamond chandelier earrings and Royal British Legion 'Women of the First World War' Poppy Brooch.

Kate wore a pair of dazzling pair of chandelier diamond earrings

Picture

Jimmy Choo 'Vamp' Sandals

Picture

Custom Jenny Packham teal satin brocade clutch

Picture

Honored Contributor

Jenny Packham designs wedding dresses. I think this dress in white or ivory would be a gorgeous wedding dress. The belt on Kate's looks just like a wedding dress belt.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful dress!  And she still wears it well.  Nice to see that even the Royals are into recycling.