Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Royal Blue

She looks beautiful as always, but needs some darker lipstick I think.  Just a comment.  An opinion. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
🙄🙄🙄 at people bringing up Meghan on a Kate thread.

Well lookey here, three "dramatic" eyerolls.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  I would love to see Kate switch up her makeup routine and add a darker lip once in awhile. 

Respected Contributor

Now THAT is "fashion."

She always dresses impeccably, anyway, and always looks finished, even to the point of famously wearing pantyhose.

That dress is beautiful in its classic simplicity, yet has a "swing" feature which gives it unique detail.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon. Yes indeed. In this case all three are well-deserved for OT posts about Meghan from those who need to bring her up when compliments are given to Kate, esp for Kate being so classy. BTW there is a separate thread for Meghan where posting about her is actually on topic.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@faeriemoon. Yes indeed. In this case all three are well-deserved for OT posts about Meghan from those who need to bring her up when compliments are given to Kate, esp for Kate being so classy. BTW there is a separate thread for Meghan where posting about her is actually on topic.

That thread was started after MY comment about how beautiful Meghan looks. But thanks for proving why people hesitate to post about Meghan.

Respected Contributor

She's lovely as always.  I like her hair better when it's pulled back.

Esteemed Contributor

Perfect! Does it get any better?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Kate and William both look very nice and almost always put forth an appropriate and sophisticated look. I don't think either of the Wales boys is handsome, but William, anyway, always looks fresh and neat and I appreciate that he doesn't often look like a toy soldier... Kate is just a virtual role model for anyone aspiring to become royalty... She almost never seems to misstep and looks lovely here...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...