Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Royal Blue

What a beautiful couple they make!  She is so lovely in every way, and he is so handsome.  They, and their darling children, make England proud.  Their devotion to so many causes must make Queen Elizabeth confident about the future of her country.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful color on her. She has the most gorgeous hair!They both look really good.

Respected Contributor

She never disappoints. Always looks fantastic no matter what she is wearing. Love that she can navigate the streets in stilettos too!

Respected Contributor

she looks (as always) perfect.  i am never dissapointed when i scroll through photos of her like this.  such grace, style and class.  

Honored Contributor

🙄🙄🙄 at people bringing up Meghan on a Kate thread.
Honored Contributor

No disrespect to Prince Charles whatsoever but I just cannot wait to see them as King William and Queen Kate.  Just this week I came up on some old photos back at the concert for Diana in 2007 on the anniversary of her death.  Will and Kate were broken up at the time but in the group shot her eyes were doing a slide cut viewing of Will while they were all cheering, singing, and swaying.  He was a couple of bleachers down and off to the side of her seat.  My heart hurt for her at that moment but did it not work out so wonderfully?  They looked like such small young children to the beautiful adult parents they are today.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Lovely dress but I'm surprised she isn't wearing a coat.  

Respected Contributor

Always lovely. They are a beautiful couple.   I especially like her with the puppy. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

No disrespect to Prince Charles whatsoever but I just cannot wait to see them as King William and Queen Kate.  Just this week I came up on some old photos back at the concert for Diana in 2007 on the anniversary of her death.  Will and Kate were broken up at the time but in the group shot her eyes were doing a slide cut viewing of Will while they were all cheering, singing, and swaying.  He was a couple of bleachers down and off to the side of her seat.  My heart hurt for her at that moment but did it not work out so wonderfully?  They looked like such small young children to the beautiful adult parents they are today.

@beckyb1012  I hope I'm alive to see William as King.

If Charles takes after his parents and has just as long of a life, William might not become King until he's in his early or mid 60's. At which point, if I'm not in the boneyard by then, I probably won't even know who I am, let alone who the King of England is, LOL!! Smiley Wink

At the time of the concert for Diana, the rumor was that Will and Kate were actually back together. 

" ....... the world got the first hint the romance was on again when Kate was a guest at the Concert for Diana organised by William and Harry at Wembley Stadium to mark the 10th anniversary of their mum’s death.

Kate’s presence at the show proved she was back in William’s heart – even though she sat two rows behind him next to her brother James.

And William was soon whisking her off for a romantic getaway on the idyllic Desroches Island in the Seychelles.

It was during this holiday in 2007 that Kate and William are understood to have made a pact they would marry, even if it wasn’t in the near future."

Image result for will and kate at the concert for diana

Related image

Third row down from the top: James Middleton, Kate, (mystery man, probably a boyfriend of Pippa's). Pippa Middleton, Carole Middleton and James Middleton. Next row down: Zara Tindall (in sunglasses), Mike Tindall, Autumn and Peter Phillips.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012  I hope I'm alive to see William as King.

If Charles takes after his parents and has just as long of a life, William might not become King until he's in his early or mid 60's. At which point, if I'm not in the boneyard by then, I probably won't even know who I am, let alone who the King of England is, LOL!! Smiley Wink

At the time of the concert for Diana, the rumor was that Will and Kate were actually back together. 

" ....... the world got the first hint the romance was on again when Kate was a guest at the Concert for Diana organised by William and Harry at Wembley Stadium to mark the 10th anniversary of their mum’s death.

Kate’s presence at the show proved she was back in William’s heart – even though she sat two rows behind him next to her brother James.

And William was soon whisking her off for a romantic getaway on the idyllic Desroches Island in the Seychelles.

It was during this holiday in 2007 that Kate and William are understood to have made a pact they would marry, even if it wasn’t in the near future."

Image result for will and kate at the concert for diana

Related image

Third row down from the top: James Middleton, Kate, (mystery man, probably a boyfriend of Pippa's). Pippa Middleton, Carole Middleton and James Middleton. Next row down: Zara Tindall (in sunglasses), Mike Tindall, Autumn and Peter Phillips.

I thought myself they were secretly back together as well.  I found quite a few the other day on some Royal Blog post and scrolled through them all the one where she was watching him was so touching.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."