Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Gucci Blouse

The blouse loks great on Kate.  It's a shame she didn't wear it to the Commonwealth service the other day, to match the Queen and Camilla in purple.

Respected Contributor

She always looks stunning.  The photos with the tots are adorable. 

Trusted Contributor

Is she wearing the blouse backwards?   Hers buttons in the front.   She looks gorgeous, as usual.  

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the blouse can be worn with buttons in front or back. I have a similar silk blouse (though not Gucci:-)) and gave wirn ur both wats depending on the mood.
Kate looks amazing!
Esteemed Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

Is she wearing the blouse backwards?   Hers buttons in the front.   She looks gorgeous, as usual.  

@SarahW   You might be right!

First let me say I believe Duchess Kate is a beautiful woman with a great sense of fashion savvy who almost always gets it right. But when I saw her in this Gucci silk blouse I thought something is wrong. The sleeves appear too short, but more importantly, why are the cuff buttons on the inside of her wrists? 

Respected Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@SarahW  I read that she DID wear the blouse backwards.

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@SarahW wrote:

First let me say I believe Duchess Kate is a beautiful woman with a great sense of fashion savvy who almost always gets it right. But when I saw her in this Gucci silk blouse I thought something is wrong. The sleeves appear too short, but more importantly, why are the cuff buttons on the inside of her wrists? 

@magicmoodz  Kate's wearing the blouse backwards. That's why the cuffs look that way.

Respected Contributor

Why is she wearing it backwards? The cuffs do look odd the way she has it on. But I never would have noticed it until it was pointed out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@SarahW wrote:

@magicmoodz  Kate's wearing the blouse backwards. That's why the cuffs look that way.

@lmt thank you for confirming why the cuff placement looks so off to me. But it certainly has given me an awareness of options when I spill gravy on the front of my (not Gucci) silk blouses!🤣

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of the blouse and I don't think I'd be a bigger fan if she were wearing it frontwards.

I will never own another blouse with a big bow tied in front again.  

Cat Happy