Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Forest Green Emilia Wickstead

I'm not a fan of the dark green for Spring. 

I do have to say she always looks interested and engaged, especially with children.

Respected Contributor

She seems to have an innate joy and kindness about her.  She enjoys what she does and it shows, it's, always, a natural expression or reaction, never studied or posed.

I think she is lovely! 

Respected Contributor

So beautiful and genuinely caring in all that we see.  Thanks for posting.

BTW:  love the green.  It's the color of healthy spring.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I do like this color of green on her. I notice a lot of her clothes have the same style, with the belt/waist the way it is. Very flattering.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a fall-winter dress to me.  I'd prefer something lighter in color and perhaps in floral for May.  She should put this dress away til fall.  Unless she visits Ireland where it would be great for the Emerald Isle.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what she carries in that skinny clutch. Doesn't look wide enough for a lipstick, hankie, breath mint etc.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Kate. She is lovely, wears clothes well, always looks impecible. However, she is becoming so predictable and dare I say boring lately. Even before I open a thread/picture anymore, I know what she'll be wearing. Only surprise is what color that same ole dress will be and lately, that's not even a surprise: it's a varying shade of blue or green with the nude or maybe when she's really daring...the green suede pumps. And always with a matching clutch! Ugh!

I know she's going to be Queen and all that but she is so young.....she needs a shot of some pep in her wardrobe choices lately! Even Camilla branches out more than she does! 

This is the last dress I saw her in that really wowed me! This was amazing!

See the source image

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

@lmt wrote:

The Duchess of Cambridge returned to public duties today following the Easter break as she opened a new school for excluded children.

Kate appeared in excellent spirits as she arrived at the Pears Family School, part of the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families' new north London headquarters.

The royal looked elegant in a custom forest green Emilia Wickstead dress, Mulberry bag and Gianvito Rossi heels for the outing. She finished the look with earrings by Kiki McDonough.

Beaming as she stepped out of the car, the Duchess was greeted outside the centre before making her way inside to learn more about the work being done to reintroduce youngsters into mainstream education.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge opens the new Centre of Excellence

so lovely!

Honored Contributor

Wish I were predictably lovely, and well turned out!  😊 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Love her choice of accessories with that color dress.  The dress to me is just okay, nothing special.  She tends to wear very conservative clothes.

kindness is strength