Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Forest Green Emilia Wickstead

This is a little off the subject but Queen Elizaberth husband is NOT the king.  So when Will becomes King Kate will NOT be queen but a Duchess or Princess?  I don't know -- do you?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You are right.  She is lovely and is amazing.  I don't just hand out compliments but with her.....she's amazing.

William sure did hit the jackpot when he fell in love with her.  

We only know what she projects.  But in my opinion, she projects everything right.

I love looking at her.  My guess is she's like a lot of us women.  I think she enjoys being female and loves being a mother.  

Respected Contributor

Im sure Kate takes into consideration what duties she will be doing on this visit. Maybe after meeting the children she is having lunch with the staff or something. 

I think she dresses approprietly for each event including today and looks amazing.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This is a little off the subject but Queen Elizaberth husband is NOT the king.  So when Will becomes King Kate will NOT be queen but a Duchess or Princess?  I don't know -- do you?

@Katcat1  I found this to answer your question .....

While Philip may not have become king, it doesn’t work the same way for Kate. Wives of kings can become queens, but husbands of queens cannot become kings. So, when William takes the throne, Kate will become what is known as the Queen Consort. She will essentially embody all that comes with being queen, but she isn’t the official Sovereign ruler, so the term “consort” is used alongside her title. However, to the public, she will be known as Queen Catherine while William rules. She will be anointed with him at his Coronation ceremony.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I wonder what she carries in that skinny clutch. Doesn't look wide enough for a lipstick, hankie, breath mint etc.

@wonderfulworld   Well, she's skinny and so are her lipsticks, hankies, and breath mints, etc.   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lmt  Thank you that was very enlightening.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Love her choice of accessories with that color dress.  The dress to me is just okay, nothing special.  She tends to wear very conservative clothes.

@Katcat1  Her 'on duty' wardrobe is conservative, by today's standardsWoman Wink.  I think she wears these classic styles better than anyone.