Respected Contributor

Kate laugh as she chats with mothers and babies during her visit to the Ely and Caerau Children's Centre in Cardiff today

The Duchess of Cambridge chats with a mother and her child during her royal visit to the centre in Cardiff today

The Duchess of Cambridge is in Cardiff today as she launches a UK-wide survey to help improve early childhood

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt  She looks beautiful, as always, and she represents the royal family very well.  It appears that she is becoming the public face for the family, which is a good thing.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Attractive outfit and gorgeous shoes but they look like foot killers to me!!  I admire that she can wear stilettos.  

Honored Contributor

Love this!!  Love the coat lining too.  Nice to see her in a black turtleneck rather than some of those frumpy, print, tie-neck tops she seems to wear quit often.

Respected Contributor

Massimo Dutti Cashmere Wool Camel Coat

Zara Animal Print Skirt

Image 2 of ANIMAL PRINT SKIRT from Zara

Accessorize Filigree Earrings

Kate is in Cardiff to promote a survey which aims to spark the biggest ever conversation on early childhood in Britain

Image result for duchess kate accessorize gold earrings

Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate in Cardiff

[ Edited ]

Some have mentioned the print lining in Kate's coat. I don't think that's a lining; I think what we're seeing is Kate's print skirt peeking out.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge walks out of 'Cath's Cottage' at Ely and Careau Children's Centre in Cardiff today

Respected Contributor

Kate also visited a women's prison today to meet inmates in the final leg of a three-part trip tour of Britain in 24 hours as she launches a landmark survey on early childhood development.

Kate met current prisoners at HMP Send near Woking, Surrey, and talked to women she met during a previous visit in 2015, who have since been released and are trying to rebuild their families.

This afternoon, she told a group at the prison who have since been released from custody: 'It really shocked me when I came here last time how early the challenges were that you face. How early you could take it back.' 

The Duchess of Cambridge arrives at HMP Send in Woking today as she continues her three-part tour of Britain

The Duchess visits HMP Send in Surrey today to talk to current inmates and women she met during a previous visit

The Duchess of Cambridge is welcomed to HMP Send in Surrey this afternoon where she is meeting officials and inmates

Respected Contributor

Kate speaks with former prisoners who have received help with rehabilitation from Forward Trust charity.

The Duchess of Cambridge (right) with Prison Governor Carlene Dixon (left) during a visit to HMP Send near Woking, Surrey, today. Kate was told about how the prison is aiming to help inmates to gain vocational qualifications and work experience

The Duchess of Cambridge speaks with trustee Benny Refson (right) and former prisoners who have received help with rehabilitation from the Forward Trust charity during a visit to HMP Send near Woking in Surrey this afternoon

The Duchess of Cambridge speaks with former prisoners who have received help with rehabilitation from the Forward Trust during a visit to HMP Send near Woking in Surrey today

Super Contributor

She is always dressed up elegantly. The coat is just perfect for the event. She is a fashionista in her own subtle way.