Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate at Trooping The Colour

i do hope Prince Philip is ok - and that the soldier who fell off his horse and was carried off unconscious ends up being all right as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting and child

The Queen, right, was joined by Prince Charles and Camilla, as well as other senior members of the Royal Family

Meghan gives birth to baby boy

meghan-missing-balcony

Honored Contributor

Caption this...

14534654-0-image-a-22_1559997554010.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Louis looks like he's a handful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Kate is gorgeous, as always.....love the color of her dress and hat. The Queen looks lovely. 

Respected Contributor

William and Kate's kids are adorable. Louis stole the show and he does look like he's a handful, LOL!!

The Queen, Kate and Camilla all looked beaufitul in pastel colors. 

Respected Contributor

Prince Philip is sitting out Trooping the Colour once again.

Queen Elizabeth is usually joined by her husband in the carriage during the Trooping the Colour parade — but on Saturday, she noticeably rode solo.

Though Philip, who turns 98 on Monday, has also ridden on horseback in his younger days, he was absent entirely at the parade during this year’s official celebration of the Queen’s birthday. He also missed the event in 2018.

Philip’s last Trooping appearance was in 2017, just months before he officially retired from public life following 64 years of royal service.

“The Duke of Edinburgh will no longer undertake his own program of public

engagements,” a statement from Buckingham Palace read. “The Captain General’s Parade will bring His Royal Highness’s individual program to a conclusion, although he may choose to attend certain events, alongside The Queen, from time to time.”

Most recently, he joined the Queen at the May 18 wedding of Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston.

Honored Contributor

It makes me sad to see the Queen in the carriage without Philip.  She looked so alone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

William and Kate's kids are adorable. Louis stole the show and he does look like he's a handful, LOL!!

The Queen, Kate and Camilla all looked beaufitul in pastel colors. 

Indeed, those three ladies looked beautiful in those gorgeous spring/summery colors.

Esteemed Contributor

For the 3 I always like best in style I like best today. Camille always looks pretty good. The Queen and Kate really stand out always. I love that Princess Anne rode horseback in it. I like a gal that needs to be in the action.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.