Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Scouts Headquarters

[ Edited ]

Beautiful smile, beautiful hair, looks great in those skinny jeans.

The only thing I don't much care for is the scarf treatment.

But that's just a personal preference.  Or non-preference..

EDITED - Sorry, the "scarf" is a scout thing.  O.K., MY BAD!!

Respected Contributor

I would think she wore that scarf to identify with the Scouts who  also wear them. It might be for different levels or ages. The Scouts wear them as well, and also the Red White and Blue one.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Classy lady !
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Is she doing her beautiful hair a bit more chestnut or auburn of late?  I could be wrong, but was thinking when she first came on the scene years ago, it was more brown.  Now the red seems quite prominent...

@Oznell   My hair was always darker in the winter and as I got out in the sun it immediately started to get "highlights."  My horse was the same way!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

So far, she is the Queen 2.0 as we used to say!  She is amazing!   And William is confident enough to let her be amazing and each of them seems comfortable letting the other one shine.  To me, that is the best part of this couple.

They don't need to cling to one another, but even as a couple they seem comfortable with themselves as individuals.  Isn't that what it is all about?  I think that is what women are striving for.  At least I hope so.  

Absolutely true @Sooner ...

And in these photos, yes, she looks like an average person, yet no matter how many times she dons a similar outfit, she always wears it well and best of all, always looks comfortable in her own skin and never looks like she's trying too hard...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...