Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Natural History Museum

I often refrain from commenting on Kate’s style. This time I absolutely love what she is wearing. Perfection and Kate’s hair is so beautiful!!

Respected Contributor

I think Kate looks fabulous!

I would look hideous in those culottes, but Kate can pull it off with her figure. I also love the color combo she choose - the colors are perfect for autumn.

Honored Contributor

Love everything about her outfit.  She looks great.  IMO some of her clothes look mantronly.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

The elastic in the back kinds of surprises me. 

Respected Contributor

worst word in the fashion industry and most INSULTING - matronly.  

Honored Contributor

This as got to be one of my all time favorite of Kate's outfits.  The hair highlights to the autumn colors are just divine together.  So much better with the heels Kate chose over the flats the models wore with their outfits.  As usual Kate nailed it all again.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 

I so agree!  The photo of the pants on the model with the dreadful shoes, oh no....but on Kate, with the Tod's shoes, amazing.  The beautiful autumn colors, her hair, the way the clothes fit her so well, the pants drape beautifully, and the shoes!  The bag!  Sigh.

Definitely an all-time favorite for me too.

Respected Contributor

Shoes and bag are fabulous.

The Duchess Of Cambridge Visits The Angela Marmont Centre For UK Biodiversity

I like the shoes with a dress

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

The royal wore a high neck long-sleeved top, which featured scallop detail around the sleeves and neck

The royal's engagement today comes after she joined Prince William to meet the Aga Khan ahead of their royal tour of Pakistan last week

During her visit, Her Royal Highness (pictured arriving) will view some of Museum’s specimens and see DNA sequencing in action

I think these photos show the outfit particularly well and I think she looks fabu!

Love the colors, love the shape of the outfit and the accessories are perfect.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Kate was in a pair of culottes by Jigsaw with a relaxed, wide-leg silhouette. Called the Relaxed Gathered Waist Culotte, the style is 100% polyester, with slanted on-seam side pockets and a stitched front crease.

The Warehouse Wave Pointelle Jumper. The piece is done in a fine knit with a lace effect with ribbed, scalloped neckline and cuffs; it is made of a viscose/polyamide blend. The sweater is also offered in dark green and black. 

Chanel handbag. From the brand’s a/w 2015 collection, the Art Nouvelle Small Flap bag features an enameled handle and logo, detachable shoulder strap.

Image result for duchess kate visits natural history museum

Tod’s Fringed Leather Pumps.

Asprey London Oak Leaf Hoop Earrings

Asprey London Oak Leaf Small Hoop Earrings

Luckily, Kate looks 1000x better in those culottes than the model who looks dreadful.

IMO.