Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Natural History Museum

@wilma wrote:

I usually love her clothing choices, but I am not a fan of this outfit. I don’t like the color combination or the pants. I like her top and shoes. 

Those pants are horrible, and would be on anyone. I hate a big legged pants, no one looks good in them. She's so very pretty, hate to see her in this.

Esteemed Contributor

I like a longer pant but pretty fabulous as usual.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Image result for duchess kate visits natural history museum

Kate Middleton wore a new high neck jumper by Warehouse and a new khaki culottes by Jigsaw. Chanel bag, Tod's shoes

Kate Middleton wore a new high neck jumper by Warehouse and a new khaki culottes by Jigsaw. Chanel bag, Tod's shoes

Trusted Contributor

I love those pants. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

The royal wore a high neck long-sleeved top, which featured scallop detail around the sleeves and neck

The royal's engagement today comes after she joined Prince William to meet the Aga Khan ahead of their royal tour of Pakistan last week

During her visit, Her Royal Highness (pictured arriving) will view some of Museum’s specimens and see DNA sequencing in action

Respected Contributor

That girl is gorgeous ( no matter what she wears).

Honored Contributor

I like the outfit. She looks good. It's a bit of a departure, but stylish and she wears it well. I might usually prefer a bit more color, but this look is autumnal and appealing. Chanel and Tods...wow.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I love Kate's hair today .....

The royal, who was met with cameras as she stood on the steps outside the Natural History Museum, donned a smooth blow dry which gave her locks a very loose wave

The royal paused on the steps before heading inside and appeared to analyse the impressive exterior of the Natural History Museum

Kate seemed in high spirits as she was greeted by photographers

Respected Contributor

This look on Kate is perfection, my heart be still.  I want that bag.....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Kate was in a pair of culottes by Jigsaw with a relaxed, wide-leg silhouette. Called the Relaxed Gathered Waist Culotte, the style is 100% polyester, with slanted on-seam side pockets and a stitched front crease.

The Warehouse Wave Pointelle Jumper. The piece is done in a fine knit with a lace effect with ribbed, scalloped neckline and cuffs; it is made of a viscose/polyamide blend. The sweater is also offered in dark green and black. 

Chanel handbag. From the brand’s a/w 2015 collection, the Art Nouvelle Small Flap bag features an enameled handle and logo, detachable shoulder strap.

Image result for duchess kate visits natural history museum

Tod’s Fringed Leather Pumps.

Asprey London Oak Leaf Hoop Earrings

Asprey London Oak Leaf Small Hoop Earrings