Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Evelina London Children's Hospital

Look at that smile!Heart

I admire her so much.

From everything I've seen of her, to me she is just what a princess, and future Queen should be.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

she seems to favor black stockings or tights when her hemline goes up!  i do too. this is a classic but youthful look. i like!  and of course she looks so positive and enthusiastic. hard to resist.

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting photos of Kate!

Respected Contributor

She looks fabulous...what a pretty ensemble.  My favorite is that last picture....Kate looks so "in the moment" and the expression on that little girl's face is so sweet!

Honored Contributor

She always imbues a sense of being a lady, no matter how she is dressed or what the occasion is

Honored Contributor

@lmt  - Head to toe - it doesn't get any better - beautiful!   Love her outfit!

Respected Contributor

Perfection in every way.  Everytime someone posts these photos of her at one event after another she never misses a beat.  Always appears upbeat and approachable and happy to be there.   Clothing is always appropriate and she wears her clothes so well.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge helped a little boy make characters for a mini play, pictured, during the arts and crafts session

Ten-year-old Luke took a photo of Kate smiling and showing off a 'rag wreath' made from scraps of discarded fabric.

Ten-year-old Luke took a photo of Kate smiling and showing off a 'rag wreath' made from scraps of discarded fabric

Ten-year-old heart patient Luke Wheeler-Waddison snapped a photo of the Duchess of Cambridge on a Polaroid camera

Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge took part in a workshop put on with the National Portrait Gallery's Hospital Programme

The Duchess of Cambridge looked delighted to be involved with the crafts session at the children's hospital today

The Duchess of Cambridge heard more about how art is used to help patients during the visit. Pictured, Kate leaving today

The Duchess of Cambridge smiled and waved as she left the hospital today, pictured, following the creative workshop

Honored Contributor

Like ECBG said, dresses are so short and with taller girls, they look even shorter.  Kate is quite tall and this skirt is too short for comfort.  She looks beautiful in it, but I wish it were longer.  She always looks pretty because she radiates an inner beauty.