Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Evelina London Children's Hospital

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I have a pair of earrings like that but smaller that I bought a zillion years ago at a local jewelry store.  I could never afford them now!  LOL!!!!!  They don't have diamonds on the hook though. 

@Sooner  I love those earrings. For the most part Kate has beautiful taste in jewelry.

Super Contributor

She looks gorgeous.  The taller the better and the skirt is adorable!!  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE This is in response to your husband's comment.  I am tall 5'9" even at 73.  I used to wear 4" heels and short skirts.  At 73, I wear 3" heels and skirts above my knee, no longer as short as Kate's.  There was nothing I could do about my height, so I embraced it and enjoyed it.  In my younger days, most men were shorter than I when I wore heels and I wore heels, never bothered me and if it bothered the fella, it was his problem.  I stand on my assets!  My legs look fabulous in heels, stockings and shorter skirts and I take full advantage of it!  Yes, I flaunt it!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

She's always a lady. Love seeing the photos.

Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

The Duchess is always lovely.  It's obvious that she loves and cares about all children.  The "firm" is very lucky to have such a capable and caring young woman!!

Esteemed Contributor

Duchess Kate is such a beautiful, gracious and genuine person. These photos of her with the children are just heart warming.

Super Contributor

Kate was born to be a princess. She nails it every time! The best thing is she always looks happy and wherever she is visiting she portrays herself to show thats exactly where she wants to be. The RF has been well represented with Kate. Wish her all the best. Very class act.

Trusted Contributor

Pure class.  She lights up when she is engaged with children.

Trusted Contributor

I like her in slacks and the shorter skirts.  She looks good in the maxi skirts, but they aren't my favs.

Super Contributor

I totally agree with you. It seems she has the best hair in world. I love them too.