Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Visits Belfast Farm

@ms traditional  No information, but reports say that they're new. I don't recall ever seeing them on Kate before today. 

The earrings are very pretty, they really caught my eye. If information becomes available about them, I'll post it.

Occasional Contributor

I love this woman!  Catherine is awesome. And I love how she loves the animals too! That alpaca and lamb are adorable!  

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@ms traditional  No information, but reports say that they're new. I don't recall ever seeing them on Kate before today. 

The earrings are very pretty, they really caught my eye. If information becomes available about them, I'll post it.

@lmt  yes they are eye-catchers.  so maybe i didn't see them before!

well if anyone can find out whose they are, it's you since you are so good on these details.  glad you like them too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

She's a beautiful woman but I don't envy her one bit. She is probably dieting 24/7, having to look her best no matter what, and going hither and yon to meet people excited to meet her while she maintains an enthusiastic pose. She does it well but it must get tedious. I suppose she knew what she was getting into, certainly more than Harry's wife did, but I cannot imagine being a bird in a gilded cage.

i am guessing in her position it is like a vocation....you are "called" to a certain way of life and service...similar to men and women in religious communities.  A vocation is more than a job...it's a way of life.  I, sure we've all met parents, doctors, nurses, teachers, social workers who also have a vocation for the work they do and contributions they make.

I really admire Kate.  She even handled a snake lol!

I believe too it is her calling but also it is "being in love."  Kate is so happy on all her outings because she realizes as well at the end of the day she gets to go home to William and the children.  Hardly a bird in a gilded cage, just loving wife, mom, and daughter.  Maybe Consuela Vanderbilt back in her day until she said enough is enough.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

And what about that little curly haired moppet? Isn't she cute? Her picture really made me smile.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional 

Catherine Zoraida’s Gold Fern Drop style. The earrings are 18kt gold-plated silver; they are also offered in rose gold and silver.

Honored Contributor

I've read several bios of Kate and she has had to overcome being very shy since she married William. She used to be terrified about public speaking and in the early years you could tell she wasn't used to it. She spoke very hesitantly and shyly with her head lowered. She has really blossomed in her role over the years.
Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton Ark Open Farm Feb 2020

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge pictured at The Ark Open Farm in Newtownard

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@ms traditional 

Catherine Zoraida’s Gold Fern Drop style. The earrings are 18kt gold-plated silver; they are also offered in rose gold and silver.

@lmt   thank you!

Respected Contributor

@lmt   i see that Kate has worn a similar design.  

Image result for catherine zoraida fern earrings