Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Views a Special D-Day Exhibition

I don't care for this dress at all....

Honored Contributor

I don't really care for this dress because it is too preppy.  It actually looks better when the wind blows it open and her leg shows.  She has great legs!!

Honored Contributor

The dress suits her and is well fitted.

Respected Contributor

Classic and beautiful. Love Kate.

Respected Contributor

There was a surprise for Kate today; she was shown inscribed bricks honoring her grandmother and great aunt for their contributions.

Kate Middleton Alessandra Rich pleated polka dot silk midi dress, Annoushka pearl and Kiki diamond hoop earrings

Kate met students from Akeley Wood school, and they tried their hands at codebreaking.

Kate Middleton Alessandra Rich pleated polka dot silk midi dress, Annoushka pearl and Kiki diamond hoop earrings

Trusted Contributor

I like the dress and I think she looks very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always thought that she looked fabulous, no matter where she was or what she was doing/attending.  I think the dress today needs to be retired.  I did not realize how thin she has gotten, and the hunched shoulders make me think that she is very tired.  She probably needs a break from royal duties, especially with three young children.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The dress isn't so bad, but on her, and especially from the side, it makes her look absolutely shapeless... I get it that she likes polka dots, but this isn't one of her more flattering outfits...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I want to fix her posture.

(Running for cover........)

Respected Contributor

Kate has always been slender. But after having Louis she looks almost emaciated. It is aging her face. Compare how she looks today with how she looked on the steps of the hopspital holding Louis when her face was a little fuller. She looked so much younger in that picture. Not a fan of this dress but I am sure that she wanted to wear something more casual for this event meeting with children. With all of the garments at her disposal I wonder how in the world she picks one over the other.