Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Holds Reception at Buckingham Palace

@Katcat1 wrote:

Kate is an attractive woman but her choice in dresses and other clothes needs help desperately.  One day she will be Queen Consort and I hope someone assists her with her wardrobe.  She is a young woman and always selects clothes for a 90 year old woman.

@Katcat1 I agree! She is very attractive, but dresses too old in my opinion! This dress is beautiful color-but far too old for her......

Honored Contributor

Not in response to any particular post, but I thought I'd post some pictures of QE in gowns that she wore when she was younger.  I remember some here stating that Meghan's wedding gown showed too much shoulder, but bare shoulders don't seem to be an issue with the Queen.

Image result for young queen elizabeth is sexy gown

Image result for young queen elizabeth is strapless gown

Glam or risque?  I think she looks great. 

(She does seem to be a bit "boob-ilicious" like her mother.)

Respected Contributor

Who does her makeup?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow. She had a teeny tiny waist.  I am envious.  Thank you for posting the beautiful pictures. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Finally!.. a dress that doesn't go all the way up and cover her neck!  It's so much more flattering to wear an open neckline.  I like the dress from the waist up.  The skirt part has an older look.

I don't understand comments that mention if she doesn't dress conservatively then surely she would look trashy...oh come on!  There is a happy medium from dressing like a much older woman vs. a Hollywood type (I'm being nice here)

Honored Contributor

Beautiful lady. I think she has a great sense of style, choosing fashion appropriate for whatever she is doing.  She looks great in gowns and she can sure rock a pair of jeans and athletic wear. Nothing about her even remotely reminds me of a 90 yr. old lady. Not sure where people come up with some of their remarks. Well, actually I do. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Kate is an attractive woman but her choice in dresses and other clothes needs help desperately.  One day she will be Queen Consort and I hope someone assists her with her wardrobe.  She is a young woman and always selects clothes for a 90 year old woman.

@Katcat1 

Would you prefer she wear the wide open V split down to the waist with half her boobage hanging out that is so popular right now with all the female celebrities from Lalaland?

aww , yes, Jennifer Lopez look. Shake that big booty, girl !

Respected Contributor

When you see the lovely embellishment on the dress, those Erdem floral earrings were the perfect accessory.

The bodice and sleeves are covered in beads and sequins that create a floral motif. Below, two sections of the bodice.

The embellished fabric was embroidered and hand-beaded in India. Below, two portions of the sleeves, which are unlined.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

@KatCat1 wrote:

@KatCat1 

Would you prefer she wear the wide open V split down to the waist with half her boobage hanging out that is so popular right now with all the female celebrities from Lalaland?

@shaggygirl  I never mentioned that Kate wear wide open V split, etc.  That was you.  Kate's dresses are so dated.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@shaggygirl 

@KatCat1 wrote:

@KatCat1 

@shaggygirl  I never mentioned that Kate wear wide open V split, etc.  That was you.  Kate's dresses are so dated.

@Katcat1 

Guilty as charged.