Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate Holds Reception at Buckingham Palace

The spray earrings look uncomfortable poking her cheek!
Honored Contributor

Kate is an attractive woman but her choice in dresses and other clothes needs help desperately.  One day she will be Queen Consort and I hope someone assists her with her wardrobe.  She is a young woman and always selects clothes for a 90 year old woman.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Perfection-the dress, the beading on the dress, the matching bag, earrings!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

ORe: Duchess Kate Holds Reception at Buckingham Palace

@Katcat1 wrote:

Kate is an attractive woman but her choice in dresses and other clothes needs help desperately.  One day she will be Queen Consort and I hope someone assists her with her wardrobe.  She is a young woman and always selects clothes for a 90 year old woman.

I don't think she is free to choose whatever she wants to wear. There are rules she must follow when making her choices.  

I don't think she wears clothing for a 90 year old woman at all. She dresses in classic, modest, styles and always in good taste.

She is a representative of a 90+ year old woman when she is  "working" who influences her wardrobe.

She dresses differently when she is on private time.

Respected Contributor

Re: ORe: Duchess Kate Holds Reception at Buckingham Palace

I think Kate dresses beautifully.  Her working style is Classic, beautifully tailored, immaculately groomed from head to toe,  each outfit appropriate for the event she is attending and hosting.  She, always, looks lovely, presents herself with grace and kindness.  She is a shining example of the Crown and of the people she represents.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ORe: Duchess Kate Holds Reception at Buckingham Palace

STUNNING......ALWAYS A CLASS ACT.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the beautiful photos.  Kate is stunningly beautiful in her gown.  That shade of blue us perfection.

Trusted Contributor

Megan Who!

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous dress!  Her hair is one of her best features!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I agree @Katcat1 she is a beautiful elegant woman, but the gown is matronly. I would love to see her in a younger more modern look.