Trusted Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate At Lavender Primary School

Freakin love her! Catherine is a kind soul and beautiful!  I love those boots and Herbie the dog is adorable!  So sweet! 

Honored Contributor

Love her! She looks great in the whole outfit, eyes and all!

https://www.happytuesdayimages.com/images/quotes/english/general/happy-tuesday-emoji-52650-19880.jpg

Respected Contributor

Kate looks great in that outfit. I especially love her boots. She is a class act. Interesting, I read about her mother in Good Housekeeping and how she started the party business. She started it basically in a shed so she could stay home with her children. All the children worked there. Kate resembles her mother. I do think Kate, William, Harry and Meghan are the best thing the royal family has had since Diana. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even bettter than show and tell, I read that everyone was supposed to bring in something that makes them happy.  Kate brought in a photo of her family (same as was on their 2018 Christmas card) and showed the children her husband and children and said something to the effect of "this is my family.  Spending time with my family makes me happy."   That was so nice.  I also love that she let the dog jump on her, even though she's all dressed up (although, that's what dry cleaners are for).

The People article mentions the dog sniffing at "Kate's famous blow-out" hair.

Source:  People magazine online

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I think it’s wonderful that she is addressing the mental health issues that affect so many. The new, younger royals are finally using the monarchy to actually help the people. They have the power to truly bring help and change for many.

She is a beautiful woman....such class and grace. Diana would be so proud of her legacy to better the world is being kept alive.

@grandma petes. Don't forget that the Queen's mother and father helped and visited in London especially during WWII, and Elizabeth  took some military training as a mechanic.  The Royal family has a long history of supporting many businesses, arts, health and charitable causes.  This generation is carrying on.  Good for them! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the dress especially with the black tights and shoe boots.  Kate looks great!  It's hard to believe she has 3 children.  Kate has upped her game with wearing more edgy pieces.  I think she took some ideas from Meghan because Kate was so conservative.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She is so beautiful and just looks like she must be as beautiful inside as out.

It almost makes me wish we had a royal.

Well, not really, but maybe we could adopt her and WilliamSmiley HappyWoman Happy

We need someone like that.

She is really an inspring example.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I love green, so I enjoyed seeing her in this pretty new dress. Green isn't necessarily an easy color to wear. But this shade looks lovely on her, and it's refreshing to see in late winter.

Honored Contributor

She always looks nice but I can honestly say I don't care for this dress and don't think it does her any favors. The color is all right, but I don't much like the cut, style or the 'pockets'. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Kate always looks beautiful.