Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate At Imperial War Museum

@Katcat1, I might have to agree that the Duchess of Cambridge looks extremely thin (whether it's natural or through more forced measures). As for the face, the Duchess is pushing 40, and at that age many people start to show lines of expression when the face moves.  I think it is wonderful that she is not succumbing to invasive procedures and treatments in order to have a tight unlined face to meet a standard of beauty set by people whose opinions shouldn't be so important to how we feel about ourselves.   

Respected Contributor

Fantastic color on Kate...though the dress itself is not to my personal liking.  I am crazy for her more casual dressing e.g. the brownish motto jeans that someone posted not long along. Her more formal style is super 'classic' which certainly fits her duties.

I remember when Diana and Fergie were the subjects of relentless scrutiny when they are young women. I hope Kate and Meghan find these jobs a little easier.  K & M seem so much happier than D & F did. Or at least the press portrays them that way.

I rewatched a sweet video of Harry and First Lady Michelle Obama talking about their friendly competition over the Invictus Games. A rare glimpse of a Royal being so natural and down to earth. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Fantastic color on Kate...though the dress itself is not to my personal liking.  I am crazy for her more casual dressing e.g. the brownish motto jeans that someone posted not long along. Her more formal style is super 'classic' which certainly fits her duties.

I remember when Diana and Fergie were the subjects of relentless scrutiny when they are young women. I hope Kate and Meghan find these jobs a little easier.  K & M seem so much happier than D & F did. Or at least the press portrays them that way.

I rewatched a sweet video of Harry and First Lady Michelle Obama talking about their friendly competition over the Invictus Games. A rare glimpse of a Royal being so natural and down to earth. 

I admire Kate because she is not trying to look younger than she is in either dress, makeup, hair, or face.  I am so tired of seeing middle aged women who are still trying to look like they are 20.  It is very sad that they compelled to never grow up.