Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate At Imperial War Museum

So beautiful and statuesque!  (Kate's 5'9")  I love looking at pics of her.  Thanks for posting @Greeneyedlady21.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful Duchess Kate. She looks amazing in blue.

The poppies are stunning too.

Thanks for posting these lovely pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt Kate would have that lovely,healthy head of hair if she was not eating healthy food. 

Those Princes sure picked beauties for their wives,didn't they?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

it seems to me we have seen her in this color a few times now.  She looks fabulous in this color.

does it look like the sleeves have a slight bell?  

it suits her well. i don't believe Kate ever makes a bad fashion choice.  always spot on.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Yes, she looks beautiful but she is likely not eating very much. My daughter had a friend who had a strong presence on network news. She told my daughter she ate nothing, She exercised religiously, and lived on wine and cigarettes. We have no idea what women in the limelight go through to look slim and slender

It's called an eating disorder.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

She looks great in that sapphire blue color!!

Respected Contributor

fascinating about her family history.  regarding how she keeps trim - she is an athlete AND she has 3 kids.  i get the impression she is a hands-on mother.

Honored Contributor

It has also been reported that she eats raw foods one day a week especially for her skin.

@lmt wrote:

It's been reported that Kate eats very heathfully and is pretty much a teetotaler. She also does a variety of exercises. She has always loved and participated in different sports. She leads a very active life. When she attended Harry and Meghan's wedding only a month after giving birth, she looked great. Whether it's due to good genes, healthy living or (likely) a combination of both, she looks amazing.

Honored Contributor

I am glad Kate will be Queen someday. I think it might be important to the nation, that the Queen ,be a natural born  Brit

It might not matter down the road, because Meghan has broken the glass ceiling, but for now ,and the near future, I think Kate is the perfect person for the job,and Meghan and Harry are the best couple in the world ,to fulfill the role they have allotted to them

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

She wore a custom Jenny Packham royal blue dress, Gianvito Rossi heels, carried a Mulberry clutch.

She viewed letters and documents related to her great 

grandmother's three brothers, who were all killed in World War I. Within two years of each other.

5616460-6338039-image-a-96_1540996478143.jpg5616442-6338039-The_Duchess_who_was_a_vision_of_royal_blue_was_shown_inside_by_D-m-101_1540996666708.jpg5618016-6338039-The_Duchess_views_several_documents_relating_to_her_relatives_ex-a-41_1540998699882.jpg

I feel so bad for her great grandmother...losing her three brothers...! Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West