Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate And Kids At Polo Match

@lmt 

Thanks for posting.

All the little ones are just "delicous" to see...so sweet and just being children.  Cute as can be.

Love seeing these two young mothers out and about.  Both beautiful in their own ways.

While....the men ride horses! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal  I disagree about the booties. My son was born in October. It was hot through November. When we took him for his 6 week checkup some old bat in the waiting room tried to scold me for having my baby barefoot. He was dressed fine for the hot weather.

I told her in no uncertain terms that I knew what was best for my child and to mind her own beeswax. My DH asked her if she always put socks on her kids. Guess what? She had NO kids!

I think most moms know how to dress their babies and kids for the weather.

Honored Contributor

this is how the royals tailgate. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

Megan needs to put booties on Baby Archies feet!

why? it is the middle of summer and it was close to 80 degrees there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

little cotton socks/booties  -  yeah probably i would.  they were in the country and i'd be thinking about bug bites particularly -  and also sun because clearly the baby is halfway out of his blanket.  also people like to touch cute little kicking feetsies -  and germs get transferred.  but that's me!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think Archie looks like he a a big baby. I know Meghan is small , but, he looks like he is  going to be a strapping fellow when he grows up

Honored Contributor

Such a cute family!

Honored Contributor

The dress Meghan wore is $700. Why, I have no idea. It's from a New York based designer. I'm guessing maybe it was a maternity dress for her?

LMF-Rosetta-Dress-Meghan-sidebyside-768x458.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Meghan was at the match with Archie. Any reason you did not include those photos?

Honored Contributor

@chessylady ? They were posted earlier in the thread, I haven't been around the forums much recently.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"