Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate And Kids At Polo Match

Look at that! One year old Prince Louis stole his father's spotlight as he tottered across the grass on the sidelines of the polo field. The Duchess of Cambridge took all three of her children to watch Prince William and Prince Harry in a charity match

Later on he toddled back to the car with his mother in tow

Prince Louis sucks his thumb as he is carried across the grounds by his mother

Prince George and Princess Charlotte appeared relaxed as they enjoyed the family day out together

Kate Middleton in LK Bennett Madison dress, Castaner wedges. Prince George, Princess Charlotte. Meghan Markle

Respected Contributor

Kate has been wearing some very pretty dresses this spring and summer. I think this may be my favorite - so far! 

There's nothing not to like about this outfit, it's perfect for a casual outdoor event. And it looks perfect on her.

The kids are beyond adorable. It's so nice to see them outdoors playing and having a good time as a family. 

I can't believe how big Louis has gotten. Even though we saw him just a few weeks ago he sure seems to be growing up fast.

I think my favorite picture is of Louis wearing Kate's sunglasses!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Love all the photos. Love the way all the kids are dressed and really like Kate's outfit.

And whew! who is that hottie behind her in the first photo? Yum yum!

Trusted Contributor

Kate really seems like a "hands on" mom, just like her MIL.  I love the photo of George & Charlotte hanging out eating in the back of the car.  Great photos!

Honored Contributor

Kate has been wearing some very pretty dresses lately. I love this dress too. It looks like little George is quite a handful lol. They are all adorable. So nice to see them playing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like her shoes.  I think I've seen her wear them in the past.   😍

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the wonderful photos!!!!

Kate is a busy Mom.  I loved seeing the kids in the back of the car, eating, hanging out.....just like so many families do!!!!  Louis looks like a handful!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kate is always appropriately dressed for the event, never puts a foot wrong.  She is the perfect queen consort.  She seems a hands-on, great mom involved with the children, dressing them appropriately, never having them look too nerdy or royal, just normal children.  Kate is very intelligent who attended schools stressing academia and graduated with honors in her master's program.  I can see why QEII respects her so much.

Honored Contributor

I think she is such a lovely woman and she looks beautiful in that outfit!  They have a gorgeous family!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Kate has been wearing some very pretty dresses this spring and summer. I think this may be my favorite - so far! 

There's nothing not to like about this outfit, it's perfect for a casual outdoor event. And it looks perfect on her.

The kids are beyond adorable. It's so nice to see them outdoors playing and having a good time as a family. 

I can't believe how big Louis has gotten. Even though we saw him just a few weeks ago he sure seems to be growing up fast.

I think my favorite picture is of Louis wearing Kate's sunglasses!!  Heart

+Perfectly said!