Respected Contributor

Duchess Kate And Kids At Polo Match

This afternoon, the Duchess of Cambridge took all three of her children to watch their father and uncle play polo.

Both Prince William and Prince Harry are taking part in the King Power Royal Charity Polo Day at the Billingbear Polo Club in Berkshire today to raise funds and awareness for their various charity initiatives.

Kate was spotted on the sidelines of the match keeping track of little Prince Louis, who was seen waving to his father out on the field.

Little handful! The Duchess of Cambridge could be seen keeping up with one-year-old son Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate And Kids At Polo Match

I can't see her dress that well but it looks pretty. I love the color. Her little one is such a cutie.

Respected Contributor

Going head to head: William, left, and Harry, right, played on opposite teams for the charity polo match in Surrey today.

Going head to head: William, left, and Harry, right, played on opposite teams for the charity polo match in Surrey today

The Duke of Cambridge and his team went on to win the Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Memorial Polo Trophy at the Billingbear Polo Club (pictured with Aimon Srivaddhanaprabha, wife of late Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who died in a helicopter crash in October last year)

The Duke of Cambridge and his team went on to win the Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Memorial Polo Trophy at the Billingbear Polo Club (pictured with Aimon Srivaddhanaprabha, wife of late Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who died in a helicopter crash in October last year)

Respected Contributor

Kate with Louis

King Power Royal Charity Polo Day

Respected Contributor

Kickabout! George and Louis had fun with a football - under the watchful eye of mother Kate

Prince George and Princess Charlotte appeared overjoyed to kick the ball around on the lawn at the Billingbear Polo Club this afternoon

That's not a toy! The Duchess of Cambridge took the polo mallet out of son George's hands as they played on the sidelines

Kate beamed as she enjoyed the polo match and family day out with her three children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis

Honored Contributor

Beautiful horses too!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Mulberry Bag

Castaner Carina Wedge Espadrilles

Catherine Zoraida Fern Hoop Earrings

Respected Contributor

Car boot picnic! The Duchess of Cambridge came well prepared with boxes full of tasty treats for her little ones to enjoy

Kate appeared prepared for the day out, and had a variety of snack boxes and drinks for her children to enjoy for the car boot picnic

Kate appeared relaxed as she served up a picnic tea for the children, after watching father Prince William play in the polo match at Billingbear

Princess Charlotte and Prince George appeared to be enjoying their day out at the polo as the children tucked into a picnic tea in the boot of a car

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My goodness has Charlotte gotten tall. She is going to be just like her mom, a beauty

I saw a picture of little Louis ,blowing a kiss ,to baby Archie. It was so cute. Prince George is going to be a real heart breaker. I think he is far more handsome than his dad, or uncle was ,at his age, and they were good looking  guys

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt  Thanks for the great pictures.  I especially like the ones where the kids are in the back of the car--just like most of our families at one time or another.  Kate always looks beautiful and appropriate.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!