Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Catherine at Wimbledon Today!

She chose a yellow frock for the previous day's Wimbledon Ladies Singles Championship match. Certainly is sunny. 🌞

Kate Middleton was given the honour of presenting the Wimbledon Ladies' trophy

Honored Contributor

The men look so stuffy and uncomfortable all dressed up in suits and ties AT A SPORTING EVENT.  I'm glad I don't live there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think it is stuffy environment @Kachina624  LOL.........

Regular Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

She chose a yellow frock for the previous day's Wimbledon Ladies Singles Championship match. Certainly is sunny. 🌞

Kate Middleton was given the honour of presenting the Wimbledon Ladies' trophy

I love the yellow dress on her!! Thank you for sharing! She's just so regal and perfect. Kate will be a phenomenal Princess of Wales and future Queen someday. 

Honored Contributor

Kate always looking lovely, dignified and gracious even when she is having fun!  George is so handsome and looks very royal in his suit and tie.  This family gives such a positive image to the royal family, I admire them!

Contributor

Kate is always spot on, whatever the occasion.  Love her sunglasses too!

Respected Contributor

She always looks beautiful and always has a smile for public appearances. Poor George doesn't look thrilled to be there. Am sure it is quite boring to sit through tennis very long at his age. 

Regular Contributor

KM always looks impeccable. Today's dress was not all that special. (although she looked lovely)

One of my favorite Wimbledon outfits was worn by Princess Beatrice. I'm not usually a fan of her fashion choices, but this one I really liked. Her husband is rather handsome and a spiffy dresser.

Princess Beatrice opted for a knee-length pink and white dress today

Honored Contributor

If I remember correctly Princess Diana  favored polka dots.

Valued Contributor

Kate always looks picture perfect but I see that there has been a lot of controversy about eight year old George dressed in a dark suit and tie, sitting still for four hours at centre court where the temps were 94 degrees and rising. Personally, I think a little polo shirt and light shorts or pants would have been just fine.