Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My latest! From this hidden gem of a line. 

Trusted Contributor

I love that dress, very pretty.  I'm also sad, because it's all sold out in my size.

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 

Don't give up! Stalked, The dress daily. My size, returned in two colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I so agree that Du Jour is a hidden gem. I bought a beautiful black jacket last year (bomber style) with floral embroidery on both sleeves. It is so well made and absolutely beautiful. Everytime I wear it, I receive compliments. I tend to forget about checking their line since I don't buy many clothes from the Q anymore. Thanks for the reminder!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 

Easter Sunday, Du jour A352930 received compliments, blue mallard. So elegant and at the same time can be casual given the accessories and shoes. Love it! 

Honored Contributor
Very pretty dress. Enjoy it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

My latest! From this hidden gem of a line. 

Agreed that Du Jour is a hidden gem and the free shipping doesn't hurt...I am petite and have several of their maxi dresses. I love the overall fit and color combinations. I think they are casual dresses but when I wear them people ask why am I so dressed up...smiling if they only knew!

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@blueroses47 

Yes, I'll do that.  It's worked for me a couple of times before.  Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

That’s gorgeous!  I like it. 

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@blueroses47 

Yes, I'll do that.  It's worked for me a couple of times before.  Thanks for the reminder.

Decided wanted black, and several times throughout the day checked, to my surprise one of those times there it was, now, own three of the four. Forgot to mention if one size larger than your normal becomes available try it. Feel so pretty and feminine, Shawn's presention, on point. Love! Dujour. See you, soon.