Esteemed Contributor

Who are the little gremlins hanging out in the dryer who turn tee shirts inside out? Whether cotton or fabric blends?

I dry everything on no heat, even towels. With clothing I dry on the gentle, perm press cycle.

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Who are the little gremlins hanging out in the dryer who turn tee shirts inside out? Whether cotton or fabric blends?

I dry everything on no heat, even towels. With clothing I dry on the gentle, perm press cycle.

@Harpa   I don't know but they are the same little ones that sometimes turn mine inside out in the washer.  👽👾👕👚

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I get them now and then too.

Esteemed Contributor
Happens at my house too. Had to prove this phenomenon to my husband as he just thought I threw everything in wrong side out. It doesn't happen to every t shirt, but it happens to a lot.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor
I turn all my clothes inside out when I wash/dry them. Kurds chance of pilling.
Frequent Contributor

Same thing happens in my house.  I use No Heat Fluff Air Cycle for 30 minutes and mysteriously some of my tee shirts turn inside out. 

I thought it was just me until I saw this blog   lol

Honored Contributor
I turn all my clothes inside out when I wash/dry them. Cuts chance of pilling.
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
I turn all my clothes inside out when I wash/dry them. Cuts chance of pilling.

@ALRATIBA   I do, too.  It's just the mystery of why some get turned back and others stay the way you put them in.  Kind of like the missing sock dilemma. 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

Yes!  What's up with that?  Geez!  I think it's the same gremlins that like to pull out the loops on towels so that I have to cut the strings off.  

Honored Contributor

What mine does occasionally is twist items like shirts or sleeves or sheets into tight columns.  I smooth them out beore drying, but the diagonal marks remain.