Trusted Contributor

Please ,who ever dress the models,put the right size garment on them.when the item is  not looking well on the models,who in there right mind would buy.when you are large use the right size,another thing wearing the sun glasses (your trying to sell)does nothing.This is not a New York run way,just selling on tv.

Honored Contributor

Agree.  If it doesn't look good on the models, it won't look good on me.  AND when showing a blouse or top, do not cover it up with a jacket or sweater--duh!!

Trusted Contributor

I kinda like that they don't put the right size on, for instance, if jackie usually wears a large,  and they put her in a large which looks tight on... then i know to order up a size because the garment runs small.

Honored Contributor

That goes for the hosts too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

There as been numerous threads about this but it falls on deaf ears.  Evidently its ok with the fashion folks at the Q for the models and host to be put in ill fitting clothes.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @dogsx3 if the clothes are illfitting, I want to see it.  The only reason to watch fashion is to see how the clothes wear.

Trusted Contributor

The style trend for these days is tighter clothing even for men!  I feel if you are very slim it can be your trend.  But on larger people it is more flattering to have more room.

Also tight pants and tight tops are very uncomfortable.

I have enjoyed seeing them bring back the fuller leg pants which fit much looser and look nice on all sizes. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I kinda like that they don't put the right size on, for instance, if jackie usually wears a large,  and they put her in a large which looks tight on... then i know to order up a size because the garment runs small.

@dogsx3 

That's because Jackie keeps wearing clothes that are too small for her. Her tops are always tight across her bust & that's not a good look. If she wears a large she needs to start wearing a 1x so it fits her like it should.

When I see Jackie wearing the correct size she looks good.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Agree.  If it doesn't look good on the models, it won't look good on me.  AND when showing a blouse or top, do not cover it up with a jacket or sweater--duh!!

But also it may look good on the model but not you.

Respected Contributor

One day on a D&Co show (I think) Carolyn mentioned that it depends on which stylist is working a show. Apparently some put the models in garments that are tighter/closer to the body, while others put the models in garments with a bit more room.