Honored Contributor

image of Floral Foiled Crepe Overlay Dress with sku:103915617

FLORAL FOILED CREPE OVERLAY DRESS

SKU # 0914077

This crepe overlay dress is timeless and elegant, with chic foiled florals. Just add your favorite heels. Domestic.

• 39" Length from shoulder to hem
  • Scoop neck; pull over
  • Sleeveless
  • 95% Polyester/ 5% spandex
  • Hand wash
  • Champayne Beige
  • $69.95
  • Very limited sizes
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
I'm not buying, but I think this is a beautiful dress. If I had need for it, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Even though I don't normally like the split shoulder effect, I could overlook that with this beauty.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   what a beautiful dress.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Dress Barn always has had quality clothes and I have bought a few dressy items which I have worn many times and still own.  This dress is very pretty and I like it !

Esteemed Contributor

I think the dress is very pretty.

I was recently very disappointed when I went to the closest dressbarn we have and it was closed! I can't believe it.

Respected Contributor

I rediscovered Dress Barn last year and am on their email list. I’m surprised at how close some of their clothing is to similar items at Talbots. Last year I bought an embroidered denim skirt for half the price of its twin at Talbots. I’m expecting to receive a DB dress this week that looks just like one at Talbots. I paid $32 on sale as opposed to well over $100 at Talbots. I’ll continue to shop at Talbots, butwill also check out DB. We have 3 DB stores within 5 miles of our home.

Honored Contributor
The nearest DB to me is about 50 miles, so I don't go there very often. Wish there was one closer though.
Honored Contributor

Hubby just bought two really nice outfits for me from Dressbarn. One was a Dress with a gorgeous Jacket, and the other was a skirt, and tank and cardigan.....Both are so pretty. I wore one to church on Sunday and received so many compliments!

I shop quite a bit from Dressbarn. We have a nice one 5 minutes from me, and a nicer, larger one about 1/2 hour from me......They have really improved over the last few years.......

Honored Contributor

Dress Barn is one of those stores that is not in my typical area of shopping but when I do go in the store, I always find something.

A few times in the past, Leah was wearing a cute top and it was from DB. 

Honored Contributor

At one time Dress Barn was one of my go-to stores.  I never failed to find what I wanted whether it was something for work or something for a social occasion.  Nice things at affordable prices.  I like that dress.  But look out....the polyester haters are coming for you...LOL