Trusted Contributor

Dressbarn - Rakuten (Ebates) coupon code 30% off and 2%

[ Edited ]

It does pay to use Rakuten. Stopped in my local DressBarn and found cute and flattering Classic Denim Capris and a pair of cute and comfy Cargo Capris. Had a gift card and thought I better use it as they don't know (at my store) when they're closing its doors.

Loved the fit and style so much, looked for other colors, so went online.  I wanted to put them in my shopping cart for when the next flash sale became available. I went through Rakuten and lo&behold they had a coupon code for 30% off. Just wanted to give anyone else a heads up... 

There were SO many cute items and dresses from casual to formal. I really am going to miss this store so much. You can get the undergarments, shoes, dress, accessories in one stop shopping and it's all beautiful items. 

They really missed the boat on closing this franchise/store. Many many dissapointed women according to store personnel. 

***also this purchase qualified for FREE shipping*** and they ship pretty quickly. I'll probably have my items no later than Tuesday. 🙌🏼🙏🏼

⚓️
Respected Contributor

Re: Dressbarn - Rakuten (Ebates) coupon code 30% off and 2%

I signed up for Ebates now Rakuten after reviewing about it on this forum and glad I did  because it pays off !  I have received several rebate checks. I will check out Dressbarn, they have nice things and to bad they are closing.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Dressbarn - Rakuten (Ebates) coupon code 30% off and 2%

@LoveMyBaby..I totally agree w/ u! I have been at my local dress barn for the past 2 weeks buying so many cute things at great prices. The customers in the store were flipping out about it closing. The Mgr told me the day after it announced it was closing it was a Tuesday and they were estimated to do $5K in the store and they wound up doing $16K!