Dress Sean is wearing right now

Who is the designer of the dress Sean is wearing now.  Does QVC sell it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dress Sean is wearing right now

I thought it was a nightgown or swimsuit coverup? They are talking about a nighttime face mask and what she is wearing is loose and flowy, so I thought "nightgown/lounger."

Valued Contributor

My QVC SIster, Shawn does not wear QVC clothes, I'm sure this is an expensive dress just by the colors, I would not be surprised if it was 500.00 and up.

The hosts sell the clothes but many of them don't wear it.  I don't even expect anything they were to be from QVC anymore. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

that dress was beautiful and perfect for summer!

if i had the arms, i would get that in a second. she looked fabulous in it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I am glad to see her wearing color, because she looks wonderful in corals and pinks. She has been wearing the same black dress and the same black shoes every Monday night for months!  Since Shawnie-Sue is our"go-to" for Fashion, I wish she woulld actually be more fashionable with her clothing.

The women on HSN always dress so professionally! I don't like when Shawn wears such casual leggings and her "day around the house" tops.  She is either extremely casual, or wearing that black dress!At least wear some Isaac or Halston.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn wear QVC clothing?  Certainly not!  It's good enough for them to sell it to us but not good enough for Shawn to wear.

Valued Contributor

Fooled me I thought it was an expensive dress
Honored Contributor

Shawn needs to act her age not her dress size, I thought she looked ridiculous in that get up. Shawn can wear anything with her great figure, but should she at this point! I think she wears the dresses she does to get a rise out of the customers, she seems to crave any kind of attention.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch much QVC, but I've seen Shawn a few times in the past couple of weeks while channel surfing.  I hate the dresses she's been wearing that are very long in the back and above the knee in the front.  They are hideous, IMO.  I'm not very fashion-forward, though, so it's probably just me.