Super Contributor

I usually have good luck with Dreamjeannes pants and crops in 2xl. Want to buy a pair of crops but they are in numerical sizes. Would the 20 or 22 be closest to the 2xl size. The 2xl's are comfortable fit, maybe just a bit large, but don't want tight fit. Thanks in advance, Susi

Respected Contributor

Re: Dreamjeannes Size Question

I think either one would be fine  maybe the 20. as they do stretch  22 if you want a loose fit

Honored Contributor

@Susic  I find that her crops vary - some in my usual size medium work fine and some are snugger and I need to size up one.  I do find that my size medium translates to a 10 in the Dreammjeanes even when I'm at a high weight for me and at the high end of mediums, like I am now.   But again, there have been crops that are snug in that size on me.  I think they may be the TSV ones and they've skimped a little on the material, but I could be wrong.  Just an FYI.  

Honored Contributor

I would click on the garment measurements and go by that compared to your body measurements. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I would click on the garment measurements and go by that compared to your body measurements. 

I agree. Click on the Click here link in the product description box for actual measurements. I check the measurements of a garment I know fits me, then compare those to the measurements listed for the new garment I am interested in. Then I don't have to guess.