Honored Contributor

I dont think QF's DreamJennes are a new item so just wondering why there are no reviews?  Does anyone have these or tried them that could give me their review?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Are you not finding any?  I'm not trying to be snarky but they are actually spelled DreamJeannes so maybe that is why you aren't finding them? 

Or are you specifically talking about the Q2 Big Deal which doesn't show any reviews?  I think those might be new.  But the other ones in inventory have reviews.

I've never tried them so I can't help you.  I did buy the knit jeans from Cold Water Creek and I loved them.  I also tried some on from Kohls under their Sonoma label.  They were nice as well.  I did have to size down in both labels which is really odd for me because I am a pear shape.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I just looked at the Big Deal so that may be the problem.  I will look at the reviews for the others and go from there.  Thanks appreciate your answer.

Honored Contributor

Try asking in the QF Forum

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I just looked at the Big Deal so that may be the problem.  I will look at the reviews for the others and go from there.  Thanks appreciate your answer.

Respected Contributor

I love my jeans.  I dont know if they are the ones that are the deal on Q2, but i have both the ones with zippers and the pullons.  I also have them in the pedal pushers and a pair of the capris.  You can see I love them.  

Valued Contributor

I love Dreamjeannes.  (however they are spelled).  There are plenty of reviews but maybe not for the special.  Let me tell you why I think they are "new".  The previous style like this had a big uncomfortable metal button on the front that was not functional.  It was pretty but it was very painful as it digged into your waist when you sat down.  Also the metal on the back of it although smooth was a problem for those of us that are sensitive to metal against tender skin.  I have been on a crusade with Quacker to remove the silly button for a while and they did!!!  I paid a higher price for mine with the button and I ended up donating them.  I am so glad they decided to remove that dumb button.

Honored Contributor

The Q2 Big Deal is a new style of them; hence no reviews.

If you watch the video, Angel explains that and how they are different.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie. I have the older version of Dream Jeannes Straight Leg Jeans and they fit generously.  There is lots of stretch.  If you are apple shaped and carry weight through your waist, please look at the "click here" measurements to get the size that will fit comfortably.  I ordered two pairs of the new version because I really liked that they removed the button and faux fly front...it just gives a smoother appearance under tops.

Honored Contributor

Thanks all the responded to my question, I am still undecided if I am going to order them.  I have them in my cart.

Respected Contributor

I have to tip my hat to Courtney Cason.  I saw her on the Quacker show for a bit this morning and was amazed at the way she rocked the dream jeannes.  Apparently she was wearing dark denim petites (even tho she is 5'6") and cuffed them.  She was also wearing a killer pair of sandals and a white tshirt.  My goodness -- she almost sold me on the idea!  She has amazing style.