Angel--I hope you get this as I don't see any other way to contact you. I so want to love dream jeannes, but I can't bring myself to. I have tried many styles and lengths, but always end up sending them back. I do love the fabric and maybe that's why I keep trying them, but I think I have reached my breaking point now. I have a black and indigo pair of capris that have the side zipper and a little sparkle on them. There is something not quite right about the fit though, but I have washed them and worn a couple times so it's too late to return them now. Thanks for the chance to let you know and I'll keep watching as I love the shows.

Respected Contributor

@stephw You don't say what the problem is that you have with Dream Jeanne's, but I just thought I would mention that I always size down and order short - I am 5'4" - and I get a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

I just buy the pull ups, P on the zippers.

Respected Contributor

I've found that they stretch about half a size.  When the measurement charts say the size is 12-14 or 16-18 or 22-24, they are sized for the larger number.  Otherwise, if you are the smaller number the pants stretch out in the butt and hips and get too big.  If you are the lower number, I would size down.

Esteemed Contributor

They fit perfectly right out of the dryer, but as the day goes on they grow bigger and bigger. Also, if you're petite, the shorts will always be too long in the rise.

Honored Contributor

I wish Angel would quit making those **** cropped jackets. People who buy QF are more mature and full figured . Getting hard to find a jacket on Q that's not 20 inches long. Thank God for Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dream Jeannes

[ Edited ]

@stephw I have just started purchasing the DearmJeannes. Love them! But I found that I had to return them the first time around and get a smaller size. They were just a tad too big in the seat area. Now I have the correct size and won't have that problem in the future with this company.

I find that I am one size for Susan Graver, another size for DreamJeannes, a different length for Women with Control, and another for Gili. It's a trial and error process for me when I purchased something online.

I went thru the same process with shoes on QVC, depending upon the maker: Clark's, Ryka, Sketchers, etc. When it comes to shoes, I definitely am just going to buy them locally, as I have returned too many due to the different way the various companies configure their shoe sizes. And sometimes the same company's shoes fit me differently depending upon what the material is that they use: leather, canvas, etc.

BTW, you might consider posting under the My Favorite Brands link, which has a section just for Quacker Factory posters. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I absolutely LOVE them....both the full length (in tall) and the capri length. I wear mine all the time. I have sized down one size because yes they do stretch. I got my first pair from the outlet store in Rehoboth Beach and they are pretty big, so when I down-sized I totally LOVED them. I can't imagine a prettier, easier to wash and wear and prettier colored slacks than these. And I do love the sparkly heart on the pocket...so cute.

For me they work. I'm sorry they don't for you.

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

I didn't know Quacker ever made Dream Jeannes with a side zipper?  Who would buy them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

every company you should be the same size. that is why they all say i am wearing a xx small when they are a m. because of the strech fabric. i could fit into a m if i was wearing a strech fabric pants that strech out and will be big on me after I wear it. i wear a size 12 at every place i buy my pants from. I do not buy strech pants hate them.