Valued Contributor

Dream Jeannes shipping costs

Not a Quacker but watching Quacker show...the shipping charges for one pairr of dream jeannes is now $7.21. Unbelievable!
Honored Contributor

Re: Dream Jeannes shipping costs

Those pants are pretty weighty, much more so than a pair of D&C twill pants.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well, that would not be a bad shipping charge if QVC were using Priority Mail. Those rates are around $7.00 and up, depending upon how many postal zones the package crosses from sender to recipient. But QVC doesn't ship using Priority Mail. They have negotiated contracts with UPS and that deliver-it-off-a-lame-donkey's back Postal Innovations. So they charge premium prices and pad their bottom line with the difference between what they charge, and what they pay. It's just the lay of the land here.

Esteemed Contributor

I have these pants and they are so much heavier than other pants, so the weight is a factor. If you want these can be sent via Priority Mail to home adress but the shipping cost is higher.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

so are these pants uncomfortably weighty??? I had to get rid of some heavy clothing I use to wear...they had become a real problem for me....