Valued Contributor

Dream Jeannes material is not for the heat of summer.  Its good for other seasons though.  I would think it would be good for winter in Florida.

Honored Contributor

Just from watching the video, I would say the jumper looks like it would not be a piece I would wear during the warm weather seasons. Looks to me to be a fall/winter item.

Trusted Contributor

This jumper looks like it was made from the exact same pattern as one from Denim & Co. that I had many, many years ago.  QVC must be searching their archives for ideas.  

Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

This jumper looks like it was made from the exact same pattern as one from Denim & Co. that I had many, many years ago.  QVC must be searching their archives for ideas.  

The important question is did you like that jumper? LOL!

Honored Contributor

I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing a jumper?  And yes, I once wore them too.  

Honored Contributor

They kept calling it a 'romper'.   Isn't a romper something different?........... Anyway, I've always liked jumpers.  This one doesn't include the tee (?), I believe.   I would have included a tee and made it a two piece set.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@MS44 wrote:

@sandy53 wrote:

The important question is did you like that jumper? LOL!

Yes, in the 80's, but not in this century.  I think it looks dated.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dream Jeannes Jumper

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing a jumper?  And yes, I once wore them too.  

Little kids wear them.

I haven't seen a jumper for an adult in decades.

Honored Contributor

Blair has always sold jumpers. I looked at them there yesterday and preferred Blair's choices.

Respected Contributor

@sandy53, I cracked up when I read your post.

The other day I was at the computer when I saw the ad for the jumper. I was wearing the denim and company "shortalls" which were the exact same pattern as this new jumper only in a shorts version. I have several pairs. Perfect for gardening and you can't kill them. I was wondering if anyone would recognize the pattern.